Things that anonoy you

Shit-Spattered Dog

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Shit-Spattered Dog:

Says Shit-Spattered Dog:

Says limbo:

As much as it used to annoy me, I'm pretty used to it by now. Especially parties thrown by Thais, almost no way to avoid it. It keeps the brewsky cold, sorta......

Cheers,

Limbo

But that's as bad as listening to the Beattles, without ear muffs "Quote, unquote."
:angel:

S

Opps...

or do you mean as going to the Stones live in BKK.......... :rolleyes:

Limbo

What annoy's me is the email I got today , from a girl who I have not seen in a while , telling me how nice it was to see me on Valentines Day , and hopes I will see her again before she leaves for ( country not named ) in a week. Sheesh , what a ( you know the word I want to put here ) of a lady.

Take this is as an opportunity to see it for you (we) generally really are to them(Bgs) IE NOthing :neener:

Classic- You just have to laugh.

Back in the heavy BF days I once recieved an email frm a BG thanking me for the camera I had sent her...whoops wrong

Farang-

Als on my shi- list is obnoxious Farangs iin the Suuhkinmvit area- so so many pychopaths just heading for trouble... ::

• 4 weeks later...

Says greg:

Agreed ideally ice would go nowhere near a beer.

However given the choice between warm beer in a hot country and beer with ice ill take the ice every time.

As for what annoys me

Traffic and double pricing

Oh and a new one food stalls who think its okj to put three pieces of pork in my meal

Yes 3
:(

Cheap bastards

I visited a few places with my new wife and some of her family recently and even they were surprised at the double pricing, and most of the drivers in Bangkok should lose their license for life for the manner in which they drive.

I was also shocked to see that no one stops to help at an accident scene, hard to reconcile that in my mind, even though I understand the reasoning, I still have a problem with it.

lovethai

I agree, sometimes they sort of 'overservice' things a bit. :)

Another thing...

When I sit down with my girl and the menu is handed over, they simply stand there, like a scarecrow,....looking at me....waiting with that pen and little notebook. ::

It's very nice, but if I don't order within 10 seconds (as I would have done when having something already in mind) why don't they give some privacy to discuss about the dishes?

Good intended but still annoying.

Oh something else here...

When I'm looking around in a shop, especially when shopping for clothes, these shopkeepers follow me as if being on a leash. I usually don't mind being followed by ladies, but COME ON can't we have some time anymore to choose and/or look around? ::

The paying is rather funny, not really annoying. One must stand EXACTLY where the decision of buying the product was made. :)

Move around and she's lost you. Sometimes I do this on purpose to see how those ladies walk around in search of their farang customer. aahhh...always good for a smile. ;)

-shop attendants who stay an inch behind you at all times, as you window-shop around.

-waiters/Waitresses who give you a menu then stand right there with a pen in their hand, as if giving you the menu meant you had decided what to eat instantly.

- waiters/waitresses who write down a dish as ordered, though you just pointed at it and only inquired. Worse, when your date tells you: " if you don't want it, why you ask?". Lemme outtta heeeeere..........................

Archived