Things that anonoy you

Shit-Spattered Dog

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Sarisin:

I agree, but believe it or not I have a friend who insists on having a glass of ice to pour his beer into.

And, get this...

He is convinced it helps him stay sober longer.
:)

He is still drinking the same amount of alcohol, but it is watered down. And, IMO, it tastes horrible.

True, it may be taking him longer to drink, but, come on...

I must admit on rare occasions I have been served a beer so warm I have asked for a glass of ice. But, I have not enjoyed drinking that watered-down version.

I sured stayed sobber longer, has your friend ever drank western beer in quantity and in a short duration of time

In others words has he ever gotten plaster drinking only pure golden beer for any sustainable periods of time

In my culture a bartender would lose his life if he served beer with ice cubes. It would look like a rip off.....but comeon now our goverment then could up the tax on ice cubes and all ice making equipment, including hockey tickets because the players have to skate on the stuff..:D

Says Shit-Spattered Dog:

Says limbo:

As much as it used to annoy me, I'm pretty used to it by now. Especially parties thrown by Thais, almost no way to avoid it. It keeps the brewsky cold, sorta......

Cheers,

Limbo

But that's as bad as listening to the Beattles, without ear muffs "Quote, unquote."
:angel:

S

Opps...

before she poured she would drop a few cubes of ice into the glasses before topping off...

I for one never mix water with beer... I looked around in shock as I saw the rest of the partying partons lovingly enjoying their watered down pints.

This is proof that something is rotten in los. When added to beer, these otherwise innocuous cubes become weapons of mass destruction. Dek-servs who would add water to the drinking supply are terrorists of the worst sort and are now added to my list of subversives. I will resist them until my last breath.

It is sad that many of our euro friends on the board have turned a blind eye and passively accepted this blatant assault on our safety and fundamental freedoms.

Agreed ideally ice would go nowhere near a beer.

However given the choice between warm beer in a hot country and beer with ice ill take the ice every time.

As for what annoys me

Traffic and double pricing

Oh and a new one food stalls who think its okj to put three pieces of pork in my meal

Yes 3 :(

Cheap bastards

Archived