Things that anonoy you

Shit-Spattered Dog

[color:"red"] I hate it when your BG say "Yes I smoke banana." Then back in the hotel you are lucky if she puts your member in her mouth for more the a minute.

[/color]

She said "banana" my dear or something that has the size that is close to a "banana". I f she finds the one you have in a size that quite differnt than what she expects, what can you expect? :devil: :: :neener:

Kidding aside, comparing to the regular jobs, one presents the resume which says what one can do, however, there are occasional obstacles when he/she performs a job. Prostitution is being put in as just a "regular"job by many people which makes it then, some can do what they say they can do, some cannot, am I going of in funny direction here? :o

Cheers! :devil:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] When I'm looking around in a shop, especially when shopping for clothes, these shopkeepers follow me as if being on a leash. I usually don't mind being followed by ladies, but COME ON can't we have some time anymore to choose and/or look around? [/color]

Yes, I notice that this happens in a variety of stores in Thailand, and it annoys me too ::. However, it seems to happen pretty much every time I am in the section of a supermarket where liquor is stocked. Always seem to be a few very well-dressed but bored salesladies hanging around the area. As much as I am fond of getting attention from them, I take my booze-shopping very seriously :drunk: and don't want any distractions.

In any event, East Asian culture being what it is, I very much doubt these ladies could provide anything in the way of useful advise on what kind of liquor to buy.

Harlequin

Yes, it's indeed worse in liquor shops, same happens to me.

And I too doubt they can give useful info about these products except for the price-difference. ::

It would, of course, be a totally different story if they kept following me all the way home. :D

NOISE

Why do thais need noise all over the place?

Was at a village marriage in Udon province last thursday to monday and luckily they did not have the money to install a 10kwatt music installation.

But unfortunately 6 houses down the street a 20 year old young man committed suicide and they had this 10kwatt music set up running all day and night until 3 am, starting again at 6 am.....that stopped monday morning at last.

Monday evening I took a train from Udon Thani to Bangkok, was hungry and headed towards the 3 eating places 100m to the right of the railway station. I passed the first one because they had this 1kwatt jukebox spitting music. I stopped at the second one because the third one also had a 1kwatt jukebox spitting noise. I managed to order food in between the relative quitness of that place. Before the food reached my table the owner of the place needed to provide me also with his 1kwatt music engine.... :banghead:

NOISE

Why do thais need noise all over the place?

--------------------------------------------------

Yeah! That's another one. Though I must say I did not know what was noise until i went to India! They are pros. I took a nightly bus to Madras, and the speakers were blasting away at full volume. In Thailand, I get annoyed, but there, I was near to cut the wires in a rage on the next possible occasion. If I had some cutters, I would have done it.

Archived