Stickman's stag invitation to NANAPLAZA posters

whosyourdaddy

NP posters.

Three people off of the Thailand internet boards are arranging a stag party for Stickman for next weekend and we would like to offer a few "seats" to the members of this site. There will be a few criteria though. One you must be in Bangkok in the next few weeks. The Stag will be held at an undisclosed location in Bangkok on the night of Sat. March the 1st.

And two... As there are limited amount of tickets we are asking that the members be prominent members of this board ( ie more than 200 posts), be up for a good time and be able to add to the life of the party.

This is a huge event and looking like it will be the party of the year. Both Nanaplaza, Nanapong and stickman's friends have come together for this night.

For logistic reasons we are charging 2000B for this night. Your 2000Bhat will get you 10 DRINKS, FOOD- buffet, pizza, etc; a limited edition stickman stag T-SHIRT (so you can recognize other guys from the stag if you leave the host bar); hand picked entertainment from the best bars in Bangkok. (We have girls from angelwitch, long gun, and a number of other bars )and also a ticket to get past security. This is a non-profit event and if (a big if) we have any money left over it will go to stickman as a wedding present. But I am expecting the party to be big and for you guys to drink his extra money away.

If you are interested and are able to pay the 2000B at a meeting place this Saturday night (Feb 22), please leave a post here and I will PM you when we know how many tickets we have availbale for members of this board.

Let the party begin

WYD

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigapore Ssteve,

What kind of defeatist attitude is that? You can do it! You still have time!!!! Keep posting!! Surely there is something here that warrents your response!!!?? Keep at it, I believe in you!! :) :)

WYD,

I arrive on the 13th hopefully, have a party on the 15th, so I must decline your invite at this time!! Perhapes you can convine Stick and the others to hold the party when it will be more convient for me...? :) (think we need a pompas ass icon!!)

[color:"red"] This is a non-profit event and if (a big if) we have any money left over it will go to stickman as a wedding present. But I am expecting the party to be big and for you guys to drink his extra money away.

[/color]

WYD,

If you have any money left over, how about buying Stickman a short time with it? :hubba: One last fling before he has to put on the old ball & chain?

Harlequin

Archived