Nana, Thermae update.

smittyjp

Was at Nana/Thermae last week and was dismayed at the quantity and small numbers of available talent. Sadly, even my favorite Playskool seems hit hard. What's up with the suffering? Planes are full but even over the weekend the crowd was nothing compared to two, or even one year ago.

I visited Fantasia (a shadow of it's former self), the aforementioned Playskool, Bottoms Up (one stunner), Hollywood (sad), Rainbow (saw a few former Fantasia/Playskool girls here) was ok but packed with Japanese. Speaking of them they were everywhere I went, from Nana to MBK to Thermae to Pattaya, someone here running tours ::

Thermae was fun with the usual mix. Lots of Japanese punters here too and it's funny to hear them cause I speak the lingo. I'm finding the street to be more exciting and fun than alot of the bars lately.

Smitty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suprised you felt like this

I suppose luck plays a part i.e. Where you go amd at what time.

I hardly go to go go anymore, the only bars in NEP I go to are Cathouse and soemtimes Titty Twister and AW

Anyway as I have a friend over on holiday Ive been doing th eusual rounds in Nana and was pleasently suprised by the talent especialy compared with last June/July which was the last time i spent a lot of time in these places.

Also I was pleased to see a lot of busty girls.

Some with the help of a surgeon but it makes a nice change non the less.

Havent made it to Thermae but maydo tonight

Greg - NoOoooooooooo! Dont do it mate.

Let me tell you a tale of horror, suspense and honest officer it was the 15 beers!

I met up with a newbie in the biergarden by chance a couple of weeks ago and he basically wanted to go everywhere. The trouble was the beers were so damm tasty there that we ended up staying for about 12 beers past my bed time.

He then says he has heard about this other freelancer place and he would like go to. Which one I say. Thermal, terminal something like that. Thermae I say with a shiver down my spine. Yes ! Oh no!

I make him promise that we go on to Cowboy afterwards. No problem he says.

We go in, him excited :: , me with trepidation :: . The last time I had been in there I am sure I saw an archaeologist digging amongst the old fossils!

He quickly finds a space and we look round, sure enough only a couple that looked decent and ooh they smiled at us. They quickly lock onto the two fairly staggeringly drunk targets. The 4 of us chatted drunk more beer and then little sane sober warning bells were flashing. Unfortunately, I was plastered, 12 sheets to the wind, brain firmly in neutral with the engine off.

It was at this point in hindsite I should have run, well ok, staggered, crawled away as quickly as possible. The girls started talking about we could do them anywhere, show us good time, have a 4some etc. To cut to the chase, we retreated to our sepearate venues after agreeing prices.

Got to the apt and we had our showers and she lay in bed with towel wrapped round her. Nothing too unusual. I pull the towel away, start kissing fondling etc and feel the mound of pleasure. And something else, I move round as though I am going to go down on her and see some suspicious small lumps. Whats this I ask. Dont know she says. I look closer, not a pretty site, I turn her over and well, it was not even close to pretty. She had what seemed like scabs and almost open sores all over her ass. I suddenly got very sober and very limp and ask again, whats this. Dont know she says. Go to doctor I ask, no, no money she says. I have no idea what my face was like but I think maybe she understood I was not too happy about it. I quickly decided that spending the night with this girl was not a good idea and suggested that she could just go now.

I really felt like turfing her out with no money at all but to save any arguements in the apartment I gave her 500B to get her out as quickly as possible.

Normally I have sex with the light out but this time for whatever reason I left it on. I can only be grateful for that peice of luck otherwise who knows what I would have got. ( and yes, I was wearing a condom but they dont stop everything ) The shame was that her face and body shape was really nice and I would have really had a good time.

As for her name uumm I havent a clue, I wish I could remember so you could all stay away from her. I have no idea if she is a regular or not. I have a really bad memory for names but when I am drunk its even worse. I apparently l once asked a girl 5 times in one night what her name was and still forgot it when she went home the next day !

Needless to say, for me Thermae is off the agenda !

Unfortunately, it could happen at any freelancer gathering point so be aware and dont feel the need to do the deed if you are worried about those marks/spots

Scary stuff, ultra. Kind of makes me think twice about my usual technique of 'leading with the tongue' ....

Whilst I have no desire to make contact with the unfortunate young lady in question, we have to assume that some guys have been even drunker than your good self. Someone gave her the affliction (I assume that it is an STD), and now she is passing it on to all and sundry. Aint life grand when we dont get things treated ?

She has an excuse - we dont.

I think this is what makes the nightlife scene here in Bangkok so interesting.

Here are two experienced sanukers, smitty and greg, hitting the bars during roughly the same time period and having completely opposing views.

You will always have guys that look at the glass as half empty, and those who say its half full.

That's why reading this board can be fun and somewhat educational, but you really have to go out on your own and see what YOU think. Maybe you will agree with greg, or maybe with smitty, who knows?

For the record, I am with greg. I always run into stunners and fun girls - often in the same venues mentioned by smitty.

As to Thermae, again, guys like ultra have their experiences and their views and it is great to hear them. I would never say Thermae is heaven every single night. But, just take a look at my latest story on the paysite and see what I pulled from Thermae recently. There is absolutely no reason any of you guys could not have the same exact experience as I did.

Anyway, smitty, thanks for posting your observations. These are my favorite kinds of posts on the board. :)

You know I have this to say about that... I really hate the Thermae

EXCEPT as a bizarre freak show (wich I enjoy for 15 minutes)Sort of like going to a Fellini film-

I have been here over 10 years speak Thai blah blah blah

I have gone with ONE girl from the Thermae from perhaps 100 or more end of the evening last stop visits-

The locals LAUGH ABOUT THE THERMAE BECAUSE IT IS A PIT

SORRY I don't care what any other board members say they may be more skillfull (Or adventurous than I) but while I believe most

of the girls in the Farang and Thai nightlife venues are GENERALLY bottom of the barrel-These girls are deeper than that-

Yea maybe some are college students on a freak adventure but really BE CAREFUL-Theft-STDs AIDS you name it-

I haf seen tooooo much and heard toooo much

IMHO-RAWANG

You know Jitagawn I started to write a long, snappy retort to your post, but it just isn't worth it.

You just proved the point I made in the post before yours about the varying opinions and experiences in different nightlife venues.

While you don't care for Thermae to the point of obsession, I have found it more than a fruitful field for my harvest. During the past seven years I have taken more ladies home from Thermae than any other bar in Bangkok.

Just one question for you jitagawn, if I may.

Why do you even bother reading this Nightlife Section if you feel those who participate in the scene (including me) are 'bottom of the barrel?' It seems to me that such a guy who has 'seen and heard soooo much' would want to steer clear of the ilk-filled posts on this Forum.

If it sounds like I am taking this a little personally, well, I am as you posted your trollfest right after my favorable post on Thermae. ::

I think you may have misread Jitagawn's post. His post refers to the working girls being bottom of the barrel rather than the punters availing themselves of there "debatable" charms.

"believe most

of the girls in the Farang and Thai nightlife venues are GENERALLY bottom of the barrel-These girls are deeper than that-"

Personally i think the "quality" of the girls in places like the Thermae and Grace is both subjective and dependent on the time of your visit (being liable to change from 1 hour to the next - freelancers not being tied to any one particular place and prone to flitting between venues and the street)

Yes good point, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Me being ex-Navy, have been to many places all over the world. But as a generality, the dirtier or scummier the place, seems like you have a better time there. If we were ever told a place is off limits, thats the first place you want to hit. I say if you have the time, check out everything/place you can. You might find your diamond in the rough.

ZMAN Z28

Archived