Nana, Thermae update.

smittyjp

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did not mean to hit a nerve sorry-

I wasn't trolling -This is my opinion

I have friend from out of town that went in there and got himself into a nasty problem last week It involved theft and and an STD He really picked the wrong one-

But I agree with you I should not bother with this section and rarely do.

I will heed your advice.

Good luck with your "harvest" ::

thieves and STD you can also pick up from gogo's with good reputation, not only from thermae!

i once picked a thief from tilac and a STD from mandarin; but i do not complain. my mistake! i terribly misjudged the tilac-girl and i took the wrong condom that broke!

Should admit I am a glass half empty person but I am always happiest when in the Kingdom. Probably more important is I only get 5 trips a year so I am comparing it to what I saw in previous trips, especially November which was better. Intention was to stay 8 days but I headed to Pattaya after only two. Biergarden is always fun now that I've had most of the regulars. Funny how it doesn't stir up the same responses as when you discuss Thermae.

Smitty

sarisin,

Quite surprised that you used the word "stunner" in the BG scene considering your experience in both worlds. Yes, some physically attractive girls, but really any stunners in the BG scene?

Maybe we used different criteria and i look at the whole package. Or maybe just semantics?

The beauty of thailand we can have discussions like this...

cardinalblue

Says cardinalblue:
sarisin,

Quite surprised that you used the word "stunner" in the BG scene considering your experience in both worlds. Yes, some physically attractive girls, but really any stunners in the BG scene?

True there mate, I went out the other day and there are indeed very few stunners around worth noticing. Even the so called stunners at AW aren IMO just normal Thai girls with small, nice bodies. To go as far as refering to them as stunners? The majority of the girls working in the nightlife are only average, some are unattractive some are attrative but the average and below average looking ones outnumber by far the so called stunners. However, having said that, stunners can ocassionally be spotted and harvested (if you are very lucky of course). There is no specific "stunners only pick up place" so to speak.

But mind you a lot of first timers to lol see anything a litttle exotic as being a stunner :: yep, and the many grannys strutting their stuff inside the Dollhouse Soi Cowboy, are probably viewed as stunners as well ::.

Many guys on this board always seem to forget that a "stunner" or some arbitrary number like a "10" or "9"...etc. for one guy is a DOG to another guy. There is an incredible variation in tastes among guys and very little agreement on who is a stunner.....so the whole discussion like this gets meaningless.

Not replying to anyone in particular just adding another thought.

As my friend is still here I am still doing the go-go rounds.

Suddenly Im more on the half empty way of thinking.

Maybee I though there were stunners in the bars because I have mot been to the bars in a while Now Im doing it a lot more standards seem to have dropped. Or maybee mine have got back to normal.

In the last 6-7 months Ive only been with my GF thereofre I was possobly very easily pleased.

Or maybee I was in the wrong bar at the wrong time.

Ultra's about beergarden

I like it there too

A lot of mingers but also a few nice ones.

Bit of a shocker with that scabby bird you brought back.

Hi smitty,

Just a general comment about quality.

In Nana this took a serious downturn, imho, middle of last year when the lady who is now my GF stopped working there. :rolleyes:

It is possible that very soon it will take a great leap forward if a "friend" moves to work there, as she is thinking of doing. It would certainly make it a more attractive venue for me. :devil:

I rarely venture to Thermae and so will not comment. :sleeping:

Just my personal viewpoint.

Khwai

Says smittyjp:

Speaking of them they were everywhere I went, from Nana to MBK to Thermae to Pattaya, someone here running tours ::

I'm constantly perplexed as to why Japanese tourists/sanukers are mentioned with negative connotation on the board ::

I run with both farangs and Japanese guys here in BKK ... and Japanese guys are decent blokes. And my farang friends are definitely more generous with the girls than the Japanese guys. The girls do like my Japanese friends but it's because they are younger, thinner, better looking and speak some level of Thai.

Archived