Nana, Thermae update.

smittyjp

Says jitagawn:

I have friend from out of town that went in there and got himself into a nasty problem last week It involved theft and and an STD He really picked the wrong one-

I've been stolen from Thermae girls too, but as Sarisin said, I took most of my girls from Thermae too and with very many I had a good experience for a very reasonable price (almost everything is possible; just ask them and make your choice).

The old Thermae can't be beaten tho....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not replying to anybody in particular, but just wanted to add that I was in Gspot (among other places) last night (first night in BKK ever btw, but that's another story) and to me it seemed like there were several young "stunners" working there and not too many customers. But to paraphrase what was said by another, everybody has different taste buds. Anyway, at the Gspot, the prices they were trying to get for short time (1500 bhat) seemed pretty high compared to what I have seen reported on this board though.

Says shygye:

[color:"green"] The girls do like my Japanese friends but it's because they are younger, thinner, better looking and speak some level of Thai.
[/color]

Another stereotype.
:grinyes:

Believe me when I say I sometimes hate hanging around these stereotypes. I suddenly become the Invisible Man :(

You should define stunners as girls being so attractive that they have a universal appeal to everyone even if they are not your normal body type, etc. If you want to see them, go to somewhere like Mabookong; compare and contrast with Nana, Cowboy or Patpong. Dismal. The lower end of the market - Soi 7 beer gardens, Thermae, Grace is largely populated with walking health hazards (who very, very occasionally and with total ill-grace might just bring along on the odd country cousin in a state of relative innocent). Anyone interested, I can point them in a direction of a stunner (who disguises it with excess make-up!) who stands on the corner of Soi 7 - who is AIDS postive after an eight year apprenticeship in local massage parlours

Smitty,

Re your first post, you just visited the wrong places. A lot of things have changed within the last year. It's definitely not Playskool, Hollywood, G-Spot, Bootoms up, Fantasia anymore. :: Rainbow 2 has some good looking BGs, but preferably caters to Asian (Japanese) clientele these days.

Check some of the newer places and you'll definitely find talent. The second floor (to be precise: No.2 out of 3 floors) has it. :D Go to Angelwitch, give Silver dragon a try (sometimes hit-and-miss), also Rainbow 3.

Or just try Casanova for designer ware. :devil: Hmm.

Thermae - the movie. That's all I say.

I went to the Rainbows and SD. I don't like AW so didn't go there. Personally stay away from Casanova......

Was very impressed with the numbers of girls in the Pattaya BB's and there were many stunners (see my definition in the stunner thread) but of course the sheer numbers would indicate this.

Smitty

Archived