Nana, Thermae update.

smittyjp

You did well Zorro - I am assuming you actually paid these rates rather than just hearing that was what they were. I've never heard of 1,500 B LT for a CM2 stunner, but if you know first-hand, I stand corrected. Quotes of 3,000 B at CM2 are not uncommon.

Personally, 1,500 B at Thermae for me represents a doubleheader rather than one girl at CM2.

The whole looks thing is subjective, and I honestly believe there is a correlation between good looks and bad performance. Of course, there are exceptions.

I am not saying stay away from CM2 and go to Thermae if you value price and performance over looks. I am saying that it is extremely difficult to compare the two. Comparing CM2 to Riva's or Spasso is more like it.

Anyway, this will be my final post on defending Thermae. It sounds too much like I am in love with this place or, perhaps have a financial interest in the Big T. :)

I don't, and I will just let other posters put up their views and stop posting the same-o, same-o. :banghead:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i said 1500 if you are lucky but 2000 very doable from first hand experience.

Of course i am quoted all sorts of large sums.I have been quoted 3000 in go go's as well but have never paid that much.If they don't go lower I go elsewhere.

As for performance that is a lottery.I prefer to drink and talk for a while take my time and build some sort of rapport.This is not foolproof but usually has some positive effect on performance.

actually, you represent the silent majority. The girls in Thermae as as much "stunner" as those in high priced Gogo or Art bars or Disco wherever. It is all make up and garments. besides, what difference does it make with the lights down low? I've had my best experiences out of Soi 7 Beer Garden, partly because of the time of day(apx 2-4PM) and out in front of Thermae around 11PM(no need to go inside if arrive that early, which I do)

Nok

I agree comparing thermae & CM2 is not fair, while comparing beergarden/thermae/grace/bar beers vs. angels/cm2/gogo's does make more sense IMO ;)

For that comparason I shall only comment on the latter slightly upmarket group of venues as they all include some sorts of initial fee aka entry/BF in the 160-600bt range? Now I sense cm2 have sort of an unfair 'bad' reputation of being just the same buttomfeeder girls out on a big night & thus overcharging for the same service, whereas I simply see novotel basement like just another option & sorts of girls to met & prices on par with NEP gogo girls e.g. 1500ST/2k LT as low end going rates...

Overall it may be slightly more hassle/time as well as investment as say angels or thermae, but it often is well worth the effort :D

Enjoy!

Archived