English Teacher Murdered by Thai Girlfriend

Ckrisg

I will add that now someone says drugs were involved. I have little sympathy for people who get invloved with drugs reagardless of the outcome.

Just more reinforcement to stay away from thai girls who use drugs and from falangs for that matter. Nothing ever good comes out of it.

"If you continue to soil your bed, some day you might suffocate in your own waste. "

It looks like another one supports Chief Seattle's Quote......

cardinalblue

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the solid logic of Indonesia's education department the Irish are not native speakers of English, but Welshmen, Scotts, Indians, and Malaysians are.

LOL ! What about Aussies, Kiwis, Canadians and Americans ?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I am SO glad that the Poms claimed Oz (the Dutch got here first, but they didnt want it :) ) before the French or, heaven forbid, the Spanish. Regardless of the opinion of the Indonesian education department :neener:

From www.online.ie

Irishman stabbed to death in Bangkok

An Irishman was stabbed to death in his Bangkok apartment today, police in Thailand said.

Paul Simon Mason, 27, was stabbed in the chest and died on his way to a hospital. His Thai girlfriend, Surasada Tabtim, 23, was in critical condition, said police Lieutenant Colonel Suchart Kaewsui.

Police were informed about the incident by a security guard at the couple's Bangkok apartment who received a call from Surasada asking for an ambulance, he said.

A search of the apartment found a bloodstained knife and some marijuana, Suchart said.

Mason arrived in Thailand on February 10 and rented the apartment five days later, Kaewsui said.

Source: online.ie

Says cardinalblue:

Weed makes you mellow and calm and say wow dude! expressions.

What took place sure doesn't sound like they were smoking ganja.....

Cardinalblue

Depends on if you smoke your weed straight or mixed. If the guy was a decent mixologist he could have laced his weed with hallucinogens, amphetamines and other stuff.

Archived