# one gents club

Last time I was in was a couple of months ago with RickFarang who just wanted to see what it was like. It was about 9pmish on a Sunday night

There were 3 customers including us and only 2 girls in red dresses ( which I think is their uniform ), another couple in normal jeans and tshirt mode hanging round the bar. we didnt partake - him cause he is married, me cause I didnt rate the girls.

I got a hard sell of prices and that I could buy the uniforms ( nurses, latex looking lingerie ) etc from one of the jeans girls but resisted and ended up buy a few drinks and lady drinks and playing pool with one of the dress girls.

A case of could do better.

I was there last during the week between Christmas and New Year's with five guys.

There were at least a dozen girls (wearing silver, slinky dresses that night), but none were very attractive IMO.

Still, one of the guys took one upstairs and sang her praises in the performance department when he finished. Expensive at 2,000 B a throw.

The rest of us had a drink with the other girls and the manager, a good guy named Michel, although I think there may have been yet another change there.

This place really cannot be compared to Eden Club. There is no other place like edenpapa's baby, like it or not.

The one plus at Number One is that you can go, have a few drinks with the girls and some fun, and there is no pressure to take one upstairs. That's been my experience, anyway.

The main downer is the crummy location - there is really nothing else around it unless you feature a checkup at Bumrungrad while you are in the neighborhood.

I am hoping to get over there again next week and will provide an update.

Archived