Asked for money as she got robbed!

chilli13

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

".>Anybody else heard of such a unsensitive robbery by a BG from another BG supposedly within her own circles (soi cowboy)?<..."

Yes, I knew a barowner in Clinton, who had a girl stealing from other girls right in the bar...funny is, she actually had the nerve to show her face around again! He handled it pretty hard, he basically emptied her purse and told the girls to take verything! When she showed up again, he did the same!

Says gummigut:

Okay, the thing that smells funny to me is the phone.

I mean, if it was an old siemens or nokia okay. But a new 8310? Don't you think she'd be wearing that? Just where do they go WITHOUT their phones?

Brilliant gummigut! :applause:

Columbo reincarnate.

That blows a hole is the story for sure. No way a Thai girls goes out on the town without the mobile! The odds? Zero, zip, zilch, nada,suun.

Says rovineye:

That blows a hole is the story for sure. No way a Thai girls goes out on the town without the mobile! The odds? Zero, zip, zilch, nada,suun.

Hum,

My TG ( a GTG ) is in Belgium since 5 weeks and her phone has been off since the very first day :)

Mind you, her employer and family has my number in emergency :) and sofar she got 1 call from dad and 2 from the office :)

On the other hand, she does check her mail daily, chats with her friends on MSN and webcams once a week with mom and dad :)

Cheers !

I was told a similar story by a girl I got to know quite well it happened to her I think she said about a year before. One of her so called friends etc. ::

She wasn't hitting on me for extra cah it was just conversation.

Thaipan

Ok time for an update!

I haven't sent any money & ain't going to as she gets more & more demanding by the minute. Also I suppose the phone bit gave her in, but she did plan it well as she has so far kept the 'old' SIM, which supposedly reside in the 8310, off & cumminicated thru email & her friends mobile...

When asking about the thief she doesn't answer & when suggesting she borrow some money from some friends e.g. the newly 'rich' DC winner Orn (10,000bt 1st price I assume?) she just accuses me of fucking around with her (and so I wish) ::

Also typical that the first thing she wants to do when she has got her money stolen is to buy a new phone ::

Reason for having all that money around was supposedly to hand it over to her family in the village, but I guess it'd have been a tad wiser to wait to withdraw the money untill out there in Buriram ;)

So I guess it was fun as long as it lasted :dunno:

P127 you're spot on like most times ;)

Except she did actually goto the thiefs mamasan to inquire & I was told she only worked few weeks & no longer, whereas the phone 'problem' is already solved as her collegue is back from samui & could live without one of her 3 phones :eek: (yes she was/is supported by a swiss guy). Obviously she found no money/time to eat for the last day or 2, but is all boozed up & wants to (re)do/colour her hair tomorrow :applause:

Now for the sad part & I hate to turn this into another akarr it's over saga, but it's nOT over (yet) & she don't need any money anymore she was merely 'testing' me whatever :dunno:

Buttomline however is that the robbery supposedly DID take place & she intents to hunt the thief down & boxing her, while her halfhearted reply to why she'd leave her precious nokia in her room with that stranger BG (and good forbid a good stash of cash) "she do many times before no problem"!

Well I got hardened a bit more as I was on the verge of sending at least a small amount of money untill you guys cracked me up with the obvious 'phone' scam :bow:

Thanks for the feedback guys & consider yourself invited to the wedding whenever it may be :hug:

Hi,

From my experience, the ex-BG (very few) who came to visit me NEVER steal anything. The 2 so-called good Thai women were the ones who stole. One was a ring I left in the bathroom (my house) and she used the bathroom and another one was leaving via my garage and helped herself to one of the big cooking pots. I caught her loading it in her car (the darn post was huge, for crawfish cooking) so I asked, she said she was just borrowing. :dunno: On the ring, I saw the woman wearing it one day in a grocery store (a very unique ring) and I asked, just outright lie that she found it somewhere!!! (my bathroom)!! :banghead:

I do not invite Thais to my house unless I know them

well. :devil:

Cheers!

>Anybody else heard of such a unsensitive robbery by a BG from another BG supposedly within her own circles (soi cowboy)?

Happens quite often. The aftermath usually is - nothing happens after that.

The victim rides out x amount of bahts ligther.

Unless the culprit is a well known and hated girl. Then, several girls might gang up and beat and scratch her so badly that she can't work for a month or longer. Thai bfs/husbands like to help there.

Locating the thief in her bar, even if they both work Soi Cowboy is not that easy.

Lone girl can't enter the bar. If she did get a farang to take her in, the other one is safe in the locker room.

After a day or two, a week maybe, any action becomes obsolete. That's probably why they do that to each other.

Archived