Secret "Best of" Thai Food

Brink15

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says samak:

and where exactly is this new brazilian restaurant? chaweng is such a long beach and there are not so many over average restaurants with western food...

Hi Samak,

it's opposite Central beach resort's staff entrance. Where there used to be a small parking lot and the tennis court.

Next to it is now a bar with 80 different Belgian beers.

Hi Samak,

they're doing real good bussiness. The idea is very good, loads of staff serving you with big skewers all the time, can't get that anywhere else really, plus the bonus the two genuine Brazilian girls swinging their boobs and hoots in your face. Nothing for the hardened gogo visitor probably...........

Went to a Brazilian place in Cambridge, just outside of Boston, years ago. The food was incredible given my carnivorous leanings. The lamb was my favorite although the many varieties of beef were excellent as well.

It sounds like the international food is really coming up in Thailand. I remember flavorless pizza (everywere), amazingly bad mexican food (Patong), awful Italian (BKK and Patong), etc. There were the few odd good places (Blue Fin Tavern in Kata) but most "international" food I had years ago was pretty bad.

I would very much like to try this Brazilian place on my next trip. Plus I've got a thing for Brazilian chicks. :grinyes:

Says Brink15:

Take the wifes?

No no no. The wives have to take care of the kids and swap stories of Thai life.

Does that sound like a solid excuse?
:grinyes:

Brink,

you're my kinda guy :hug:

Let's see if the girls from Ipanema can make a hard man humble :grinyes:

Archived