I need help..or do I???

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"brown"] [/color]

i think you are not in love. it's just a passion. it come quick and go very fast. During that time , it'd seem that everythings is wonderful.....but your life might be ruin....and if that happen, you cannot get anything back in the same condition.

take it's easy, if your wife do like you do, how do you feel ???

if you feel nothing, you should stop relationship with your wife. if not, she means something to you.

be conscious!!!!!!

good luck

I wish i had said this i would have framed it..perfect and spot on IMHO.

Just an add on some girls are recruited with offers of 100k up front ect then work it off in BKK MP as my old (not age) MP Gf.

Just wanted money for her family to have (and babies from BF that ran away) a better life and did not want or care much about herself..very low self esteem when i (rescued) her.

She was seeing 25 guys (average a week you do the math)

Smile on the outside but very very sad with a feeling of no hope of happiness etc.

once again thank you for your well spoken words on behalf of the many girls/ladies working for thier families.

:bow: :bow:

Daddydog....

My sentiments exactly about the way of life for MANY ladies in LOS....THANK-YOU!!

Even though I stated some of what you said earlier in my response to Jacko. He continued.....AND...I wonder why he has come to Thailand for the last 20 years...eh? Perhaps he comes to see the orchids..the beaches..diving..NOT LIKELY!! Sounds like he is on some "high road"...doesnt it?

Anyways....again..THANKS!!!

Says gypsyguy:

Daddydog....

My sentiments exactly about the way of life for MANY ladies in LOS....THANK-YOU!!

Even though I stated some of what you said earlier in my response to Jacko. He continued.....AND...I wonder why he has come to Thailand for the last 20 years...eh? Perhaps he comes to see the orchids..the beaches..diving..NOT LIKELY!! Sounds like he is on some "high road"...doesnt it?

Anyways....again..THANKS!!!

Maybe the food!

I can"t even try to be humorous. :cussing:

you and me of one mind.. THANKS says it all...you are the master.Ah UM... after KS and BB of course

Come on man, I am just calling a spade a spade here.

What word would you prefer I use for a woman who will have sex with anybody for money?

Is prostitute any better?

You say where there is more poverty there is more prostitution, where is your data to back this up? I think I see more of this in the USA than Bangladesh .

'Do I think 'A' etc ', I don't know her as said, do you?

ANY Thai girl can get an alternate job in Thailand if they wish to avoid prositution. They like the extra money and relatively easy life.

You come down on me hard for having an alternate perspective, but dancing the streets of San Francisco with a flower in your hair is surreal.

And one thing is for sure, the girl was a whore/prostitute/hooker/on the game/professional lady/whatever before she came to my room not after.

As to why I come to Thailand, well seems to be the same reason you other guys do, I am not hiding the fact behind the pretense of 'feeling their pain'. Does that ease your conscience does it?

Let's get back to the 'original question', would you treat a non-Thai wife this way??? Why does a Thai wife deserve less?

What a crock!

Says jacko:

Come on man, I am calling a spade a spade here.

What word would you prefer I use for a woman who sucks anybody's dick for money.

Is prostitute any better?

You say where there is more poverty there is more prositution, where is your data to back this up? I think I see more of this in the USA than Bangladesh.

'Do I think 'A'', I don't know her, do you?

ANY Thai girl can get an alternate job in Thailand if they wish to avoid prositution. They like the money and easy life.

You come down on me hard for having an alternate perspective, but dancing the streets of San Francisco with a flower in your hair is surreal.

Any Thai girl can get an alternate job.

Where at Big C 6000 thb a month..get real

Alternate perspective is fine we all enjoy a debate but you have hit on a hot one IMO.

I had an Mp gf for 2 years and we spoke about this forever.

Get a job at bla bla...she would say ...but little (money) ok

prostitution sticks in my craw.. they are working not having fun..i know many and life is not all beer and skittles.

[color:"red"] ANY Thai girl can get an alternate job in Thailand if they wish to avoid prositution. They like the big money and easy life.

[/color]

I am one of the firm believers that there is an alternate choice from prostitution. But I would nhot go as far as saying that the prostitution is an easy life. :doah:

Jasmine :devil:

Well yes, Big C at 6000 baht per month is a job!

There seem to be plenty of girls who prefer this to a life of prostitution.

You hit the nail on the head, they like the extra money.

They will do anything for money.....

They are .......what was that word again?? :banghead:

Jasmine says

?I am one of the firm believers that there is an alternate choice from prostitution?.

You?re right, but how viable is it? trouble is the alternates inevitably reduce incomes to tiny levels limiting their world often to another life of indenture. In these cases greater material comforts and ability to pay the rent wins over vaguely constructed moral issues, all of which are made by those with adequate material comfort.. Whores perform hugely important functions, and acts, often to perfection.

regards

3d

Archived