You're not going to like reading this.

dddave

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fly and Sabio,

thank you very much for taking the time to read my post and giving an advice. After doing some research on the net for my own, it seems, this is most likely some kind of gonorrhea.

- CDC: Symptoms and signs include a burning sensation when urinating and a yellowish white discharge from the penis.

- NIAID: Pus from the penis and pain, Burning sensations during urination that may be severe, Symptoms of rectal infection include discharge, anal itching, and occasional painful bowel movements with fresh blood on the feces.

I will visit a doc tomorrow ::

Dude, you're not alone.

I know at least two people who've made new friend for life in LOS ... and for both, most likely source is from BBBJ. My absolutely inexact sampling shows fairly high rate.

On the positive-side, you've got one less things to worry about catching in future :eek: (I know it's a perverted attempt at humor). Make sure you're educated on the subject and have the tools (anti-viral cream, pills, plenty of rest and etc.) ready to combat future outbreaks. Much better and faster to hit the next outbreak (if any) as early as possible. And absolutely no boom-boom, bj or bbbj during any sign of outbreak.

Good Luck.

Says Jazz:

And absolutely no boom-boom, bj or bbbj during any sign of outbreak.

Believe me, these are one of the last things you would have in mind during an outbreak....

Says jitagawn:

-Next time keep it wrapped all of the time

Well, I think whom I have to blame. One all night stand from a bar not far away from soi 7. The next day, I had one of the symptoms described above. They were occasionally and gone after two days. However, I was wrapped (I must admit a bbbj though).

Peter-

Thanks for sharing that info because it sort of narrows the risk factor to BBBJ- I will make sure and keep it wrapped

too as much as I hate that for BJ- I hope you heal quickly and do take careof your overall health right now-

Good luck and have fun again next time-safely

Well, at the end, I felt like a hero. I made it to a doctor.

I told him, I have have been to holidays and caught "something", telling him all(!) the symptoms. He told me, no problem, this happens many times and very often. I'd got a prescription for "Ciprofloxacin" (manufaturer: "Stada"), have to take 5 of 6 tabs at one time. Nothing further. Finished. :)

Archived