You're not going to like reading this.

dddave

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>> just go and search all the different VD websites in the net.

ROTFLMAO. What happens if the guy hits the CDC website?, will he have to skip it, since according you, there is a lot of bullshit there?.

-------

My apologies to the rest of the board members, but it's fucking amazing how people does have double standards!

IMHO he's done already the good steps that is follow medical advice, not simply following advice of unexperienced people or ignoring the disiase.

Says dddave:

I got home from Thailand on Thursday and noticed a sore spot on my dick that night................Like most others on this forum, I was very aware of HIV risk and always used a condom for screwing, but also like many here, I believed that "BBBJ's" were low risk............... I probably had oral sex with 20 differant girls during my 3 month stay.

The first symptoms of genital herpes typically appear days after exposure, so the culprit is more likely one of the encounters towards the end of your 3-month stay. The assumption that the infection came from a BBBJ is not a foregone conclusion. Herpes can be transmitted during covered vaginal intercourse.

Creative:

Your comparison of the malaria thread to this one has no comparison when viewed logically.

There are humungous pros and cons with regards to anti-malaria drugs and FOZW gave a very informed opinion based on the current arguments.

There is no debate about the transmission of VD through BBBJ's.

He is offering consistently sound and informed opinions.

If you are going to deride someone, please have the decency of doing it logically. If you can be acerbically ironic it would be a big plus. But before you get this far, please at least have some merit in your argument. This one has absolutely none.

<<burp>>

I was simply writing loud, not really a problem.

Basic logic = go to a qualified doctor, not simply follow someone's advice.

Is there anything wrong on that?

Let's face it, you weren't writing loud. You were trying to disparage FOZW (and failing poorly).

Okay, let's talk about logic.

FOZW's comments with regards to anti-malaria drugs is an informed opinion. The whole point of taking them is up for debate in the medical community. You lost your credibility trying to attack FOZW that his opinion had no merit because he has no medical degree. That's just nonsense. Something that is true is true, no matter if a person has a degree, stamp of approval, or air-tight safety seal.

Okay, you were trying to compare that situation to this one. There is NO debate that VD can be transmitted via BBBJ's.

Okay, let's see, anti-marlaria drugs = debate on effectiveness. VD through BBBJ there is NO debate. Basis of comparison between the two situations = NONE.

FOZW is consistent and logical. Your logic still defies standard convention.

<<burp>>

Here we go again.

>> Let's face it, you weren't writing loud.

I was, I could not resist after reading that somebody who has qualified as crap the CDC website gives advice to do a search on the net.

>> FOZW's comments with regards to anti-malaria drugs is an informed opinion.

As well the CDC website and others who are prescribing Doxycycline as malaria prophylaxis are informed opinions too.

>> There is NO debate that VD can be transmitted via BBBJ's.

You're right, there isn't. What in the hell did you make suppose that I was doubting about that?

>> Okay, let's see, anti-marlaria drugs = debate on effectiveness. VD through BBBJ there is NO debate. Basis of comparison between the two situations = NONE.

You missed the whole point on the malaria prophylaxis discussion. At a point I posted a link to the CDC website just to show that a respectable organisation IS prescribing Doxycycline as malaria prophylaxis and FLY came with that 'crap' comment.

I insist, getting the right medical advice is the way to go, not simply following somebody's advice on a message board. Malaria prophylaxis and a lot of other health things are far much more complex than people could think, that was the bottom line. If you don't get it I don't have a problem with it.

You just don?t get it.

You are attempting to say that FOZW is a hypocrite for referring to the CDC site with regards to VD and BBBJ?s but he denigrated them with regards to the malaria information.

The two are NOT comparable. There is no debate with BBBJ?s and there is with Malaria. Both times FOZW gave very informed opinions (just because you may not agree with his on malaria doesn?t mean it?s wrong- uhh, the definition of debatable).

I can?t resist to point out crappy logic by people who want to sound intelligent.

Regarding the specifics of the malaria topic, you were the one who told FOZW to ?stop providing any kind of medical information.? That?s pretty insulting when you know quite a bit about the topic as he evidenced before and after your initial post. Additionally, this condescending attitude of yours came BEFORE your link to the CDC and FOZW?s ?crap? comment. So besides losing the logic argument (with regards to hypocrisy and the malaria issue) you try to garner sympathy claiming FOZW called your comment crap, when you actually denigrated him first.

The truth is the truth. Again, no matter if you have some seal of approval or not.

Thanks for ruining a thread with utter nonsense which has absolutely no relation to catching VD from BBBJ?s.

<<burp>>

Archived