How to hook up with Tokyo women? Anyone?

Hey guys I'm staying 5 days in Tokyo Japan near the end of July. I would like to know how open Japanese girls are to foreign men from North America and other places. I would also like to know how do they responed to men with brown skin tone but from North America. Is it easy pickings in Japan for one nighters or no?

I'll post the answer on the 21st July as I will have just finished my three week trip by then................when do u arrive?

Uniformguy

It depends where go. As you might have heard there are many places which are off limitis for gaijin (western foreigners), but there is one area in Tokyo called "Roppongi" which is well known for discos e.g. where Japanese women go to pick up foreigners and vice versa of course :D. Atcually, I always avoided this places, because I had many Japanese friends, but what I have heard a club called "Gaspanic" is one of these places.

Good luck and post a trip report!!!!!

Atcually, I always avoided this places, because I had many Japanese friends, but what I have heard a club called "Gaspanic" is one of these places.

'Gaspanic' actually is not a club but a pub. They have several outlets in the Tokyo/Yokohama area. But I agree, Roppongi is the place to go.

Older than 17 is exaggerated, but def. younger than 30 would be helpful. For first time visitors to Tokyo Roppongi is better than Kabukicho (Shinjuku) or other areas because one gets quite well along with English in this part of Tokyo.

15 years ago in Shinagawa I was amazed by all these little business card sized stickers in phone boxes and on the railings of pedestrian over-bridges. Photo of a nice girl, phone number and Japanese script I could not read. My (then) Japanese wife refused to tell me what they were for. I wonder if they are still there.

Says coss:

15 years ago in Shinagawa I was amazed by all these little business card sized stickers in phone boxes and on the railings of pedestrian over-bridges. Photo of a nice girl, phone number and Japanese script I could not read. My (then) Japanese wife refused to tell me what they were for. I wonder if they are still there.

Yes, these cards are still available in many places. Old habits die hard in Japan. :devil: ::

Archived