Woodstock Ripoff Attempt...

the_numbers

well I reckon if you go into a restaurant and order something and you don?t like it it?s tough luck. They have as much right to serve you slop with shitty service as you have to go next door. as you say, even if she did rip him off face comes first with her sisters watching. smile through all the crap and at least you look good even if you?re on your knees.

floor manager? Peter, but he?s too burned out to stick around all day. I went in once and asked him what he wanted to drink, he picks the most expensive scotch on the shelf, I think his liver?s shot.

cheers

legover

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>phom mai yak jai ngeuhn sawng jan

Where on earth do you get away with this logic? If you order two dishes you pay for them whether they meet your taste bud requirements or not. These guys are not giving food away for nothing - they have a living to make.

LOL!

I thought it was misunderstanding too, not sure. Last week I was in a bar that I used to frequent. The girl asked me if i wanted the usual double "black lok". I replied clearly "no, single please". Moments later I was presented with a Singha beer...Was a little bit surprised as the girl spoke good english (and she knows my drink preferences). Anyway, I didn't want the beer then, so the girl drank it, i got my whisky and of course i had to pay for both. We all had a good laugh though ::

[color:"#666666"]"""single please". Moments later I was presented with a Singha beer""" [/color]

Things like that have happened to me a few times, but how can one get upset when a pretty girl is bringing a beer is beyond me.

Even if one has to pay for it.

After all, we end up paying for it one way or another...

Says zion:

I thought it was misunderstanding too, not sure. Last week I was in a bar that I used to frequent. The girl asked me if i wanted the usual double "black lok". I replied clearly "no, single please". Moments later I was presented with a Singha beer...Was a little bit surprised as the girl spoke good english (and she knows my drink preferences). Anyway, I didn't want the beer then, so the girl drank it, i got my whisky and of course i had to pay for both. We all had a good laugh though ::

That's interesting :). Nostalgic and pining for LOS one afternoon last summer, I walked into a London pub and, with misty eyes and a heavy heart, ordered a Singha. The barman nipped outside for a few minutes and came back in with Donny Osmond. :o

jack :help:

Archived