BG Interviews#1 Is it "fun" to be a prostitute?

JJsushi

>Of course I've met plenty of BG's just like the one from the interview, but obviously it's the other more interesting one's who I'd like to remember & who make LOS worthwhile altogether

I would think you are still talking the same pool of girls. Further in the career, when they get hooked on drugs/drinks or simply become crusted, they do all sorts of things.

Talk to them when they are sober and clean, have them in the same (talk only) engagement and you'll most likelly get the same answers as JJ did.

Myself, being tied with one of them, other girls would come to our place for chat, drink, food, dance, karaoke, email...pure "no anger" exposure. Invariably same answers when I talk to them.

You should see how sad they get before leaving for work or even going to meet their last night customers.

In December, one girl pointed to our webcam and asked if we could take a video with it.

Said, she had done it the night before with someone. Shortly after that (6:30pm), she got a bit pissed and kept calling that customer to wait a little, she was at a friend's birthday party. There was no party, of course.

Finally, she left drunk at about 10:30pm as the guy said he won't wait after 11.

There was no enthusiasm, nothing. She was really leaving the place and people she was having real fun with (I was on the net, occassionaly glancing over the room - they were enjoing themselves, no faking).

What she did after that I don't know, but the guy bfined her for next 2 weeks.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Identical answers to what I got.

---------------------------------------

which makes my point that as far as the basics of the scene, and the bottom line BG psychology, bringing Bgs on to the board would not add much insights into their world that we don't know already.

Most of us, on our first trip, went thru all the questions/answers with them, ie. showing interest/being concerned.

After that, it gets reapeated ad nauseam. In short: "yes, i like to have fun, but i have to work too".. and vice-versa, depending on the foot they got up on.

FlyPapillon,

Why are you using the sadest possible image for your avatar?

That's the scene we see only when leaving LOS, many of us fly in by night.

One minute or so after this sight it's all gone, for months or longer.

:o

Fair enough! Is That Better Now??? :up:

this may sound harsh, but hey if the girl gets so sad every day why goto work or even more surpricing - why go see that customer as she don't have to?

I mean there's other jobs out there that may be more to her liking it's completely up to her so don't expect any sympathy from me. Don't get me wrong though. I love & feel with most BG's, but if it's time to complain about being a BG of choice then my ears are shut! It's their (easy) choice so they better face up to the consequences...

still again I think you're referring to a minority group or a generel group of weiners.

Hell I hate my job too, but it pays nicely or at least I though so :doah:

That moment I start licking my lips, knowing what will be happening in 40-45 minutes.

How does that work, TTM???

I admit I lick my lips at what's going to be happening in about 90 minutes, but I don't lick my lips at the prospect of waiting at the baggage carousel. Still, whatever turns you on, my friend!!! :neener:

Says think_too_mut:

>Inspired by another poster (CB) who conducted his own research on another topic I decided to do the same. I talked to a couple of BG's that I have known for a while who I do not have sex with only talking,eating and drink with.

JJ,

Seems like you looked over my shoulder while I was talking to bgs and taking notes...

This is the first "official" interview I did for the purposes described before. I have known for years what many of them think and feel just from hanging out and talking to them. My purpose is not to make guys feel bad, guilty or sad about going with prostitutes. Hey I go with them myself.

My point is that working in a bar is not FUN it is WORK for these women and for the guys that only go with free-lancers and think that that is much different -well it isn't. They work for money pure and simple, if they didn't need it then they wouldn't be sexually prostituting themselves.

I have Interview #2 coming tomorrow called "Why do you work in the bar are you lazy?"

>this may sound harsh, but hey if the girl gets so sad every day why goto work or even more surpricing - why go see that customer as she don't have to?

Suppose, there won't be many bgs if they thought like that.

Along with the main theme of the thread - they don't think their job is fun.

When it does look like fun - parasailing, banana boats, jet skis...IME, they look at that as if it is a video tape, not their life. As soon as the tape stops, it's all gone.

Same with luxury bungalows, hotels, dinners...when the customer is gone, their dwelling is there, one bed 3 girls, eat on the floor, cold shower...the tape had stopped again.

What counts is what's left - baht, clothes, gold. The more of each, the better.

Oh, and an email address.

Ever hear the expression "the grass is greener on the othe side".

I live in Colorado, USA and I am not happy here. I just spent 3 weeks from Columbus, GA (100 miles south of Atlanta and 1 mile from Alabama). Columbus is a hot, humid, flat, unattractive place.

Last night I returned to Colorado. It warm and dry, blue skies, beautiful mountains, relatively sparsely populated - a paradise. Interview me today, Colorado is wonderful. Interview me 3 weeks ago, not so wonderful.

Why not take a bg, have a work in the fields for a few days for 12 hours a day under a broiling sun and then interview her?

Bottom line, ad hoc interviews with a few people by someone not trained to be a Social Scientist produces results that are ... well, not scientific.......

Archived