BG Interviews#1 Is it "fun" to be a prostitute?

JJsushi

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking forward to #2, but apart from being lazy you may want to hint on her reasoning for needing such an high income e.g. material unnecessaries like multiple cell phones, fancy apartment, frequent drinking sprees, drugs, going by taxi, etc. etc.

good luck

>Bottom line, ad hoc interviews with a few people by someone not trained to be a Social Scientist produces results that are ... well, not scientific.......

Sorry, what science do you need to employ to figure out there is no special race raised and farmed to be prostitutes and enjoy every (sexual and other) whim of strangers?

A customer can make them enjoy his company, many do, but there is no general idea on bgs' side of working bar to be an enjoyable job.

Says Tiger Moth:

Ever hear the expression "the grass is greener on the othe side".

I live in Colorado, USA and I am not happy here. I just spent 3 weeks from Columbus, GA (100 miles south of Atlanta and 1 mile from Alabama). Columbus is a hot, humid, flat, unattractive place.

Last night I returned to Colorado. It warm and dry, blue skies, beautiful mountains, relatively sparsely populated - a paradise. Interview me today, Colorado is wonderful. Interview me 3 weeks ago, not so wonderful.

Why not take a bg, have a work in the fields for a few days for 12 hours a day under a broiling sun and then interview her?

Bottom line, ad hoc interviews with a few people by someone not trained to be a Social Scientist produces results that are ... well, not scientific.......

What your point is I don't know. How the hell does your "bottom line" statement about science apply? I don't think that my post was meant to be a scientific study. I merely offered a "perspective" not a universal fact or theory or proof. Are you to say that if a social scientist did the same thing that I did then the perpective would be more valid?

What is all of this nonsense about the grass being greener? I am sure you would have a different response if you were a convicted felon who is the prison "bitch" and made to service every inmate with his hand, mouth and ass that will provide you with protection. I guess vs that scenario your current life is peachy and the grass is very green. You really have me confused here with your response because you basically did not say anything relevant.

Says ib13:

that's why I said up to them: if they want fun go to the factory & avoid the farangs & all the nasty things they have to do as part of that job
:cover:

Clearly you have not talked to chicks that actually have worked in some factories or you would not make such a ridiculous statement. They are most definitely not "fun" and they pay shit. We are not talking a unionized Ford factory in Detroit.

Clearly you are wrong here. I think I put it pretty clear that if the BG wants to complain about her job then my response is to get an alternative job, which the factory would be the lowest in way of pay & fun.

I once had a factory worker as GF & a few of her room mates worked there also. A fun bunch of girls actually & they never really complained much only perhaps if they had an accident/injury, which I'm afraid are not uncommon.

Met her in nana disco as her BG friend took her along one night, but that girl could never work in the bar even her friend did all she could to persuade her. It simply wasn't for her, but she did get a liking for farangs & as I did never get very serious with her she now have a very steady BF, but still keeps in touch. He put her in school & she just got her exam so that's an alternative way alright even not a fancy one...

Oh by the way are we suppose to pity factory workers in detroit also? Well I don't 'cos I don't drive GM - actually I don't own a car...

Says ib13:

Clearly you are wrong here. I think I put it pretty clear that if the BG wants to complain about her job then my response is to get an alternative job, which the factory would be the lowest in way of pay & fun.

I once had a factory worker as GF & a few of her room mates worked there also. A fun bunch of girls actually & they never really complained much only perhaps if they had an accident/injury, which I'm afraid are not uncommon.

Met her in nana disco as her BG friend took her along one night, but that girl could never work in the bar even her friend did all she could to persuade her. It simply wasn't for her, but she did get a liking for farangs & as I did never get very serious with her she now have a very steady BF, but still keeps in touch. He put her in school & she just got her exam so that's an alternative way alright even not an fancy one...

Oh by the way are we suppose to pity factory workers in detroit also? Well I don't 'cos I don't drive GM - actually I don't own a car...

Pardon me then. I did not motice the "if she wants to complain" qualifier. Since my post does not deal with a "complaining" BG there is no need to discuss it further.

BTW-Unions are not such a bad thing you know.

Guest lazyphil

<<Oh by the way are we suppose to pity factory workers in detroit also? Well I don't 'cos I don't drive GM - actually I don't own a car... >>

I would imagine workers at GM, Dearborn have union reps!!

>>>bringing Bgs on to the board would not add much insights into their world that we don't know already.<<<

well, given the ridiculous arguments of the denial brigade here, i think not all of "us" know that already. ;)

but then, even if a bargirl would be on the board here those blokes would either try to chat her up or find some other excuse why bargirls are in thegame because it is so great to satify middle aged westerners wetdreams day in day out.

He put her in school & she just got her exam so that's an alternative way alright even not an fancy one

And where and how did she find this farang bf? Is he living in thailand or not?

Best regards

Archived