BG Interviews#1 Is it "fun" to be a prostitute?

JJsushi

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>Lets start one for the BG's right now! Let me suggest myself as chairman to show my true consideration for them poor souls <<<

something what you simply don't seem to get is that asian women are not only born so that western men can get their rocks off.

you argue here out of that little fantasy world full of anal sex and BBBJ's which you might enjoy, but most of the women not. they do it because they have to, and making you have a great time is just a part of that job. but don't kid yourself into believing that you are god's gift to asian females - you aren't, and never will be. you are nothing else than a provider for money, and given some of your often stated preferrences a not very comfortable provider.

very funny joke you made here, drawing some serious and very good post of jj-sushi into the ridiculous, so you can keep on living in your little wet fantasy. just, in that context your little joke here is not funny, but very condescending. but maybe it is your intention to destroy a thread which somehow threatens your illusion with reality?

"Let me suggest myself as chairman to show my true consideration for them poor souls "

You work as a BG ib ::

If not, I can't see how you can work in an union unless you have experience there.... Nope, punter does not count. Its a silly as saying some director of a company is qualified to be the leader of a workers union in the same company....

Get you ass out on the street and do some hard work, if not you won't be fit for it :neener:

Cheers!

Says jjsushi:

Says Tiger Moth:

Ever hear the expression "the grass is greener on the othe side".

I live in Colorado, USA and I am not happy here. I just spent 3 weeks from Columbus, GA (100 miles south of Atlanta and 1 mile from Alabama). Columbus is a hot, humid, flat, unattractive place.

Last night I returned to Colorado. It warm and dry, blue skies, beautiful mountains, relatively sparsely populated - a paradise. Interview me today, Colorado is wonderful. Interview me 3 weeks ago, not so wonderful.

Why not take a bg, have a work in the fields for a few days for 12 hours a day under a broiling sun and then interview her?

Bottom line, ad hoc interviews with a few people by someone not trained to be a Social Scientist produces results that are ... well, not scientific.......

What your point is I don't know. How the hell does your "bottom line" statement about science apply? I don't think that my post was meant to be a scientific study. I merely offered a "perspective" not a universal fact or theory or proof. Are you to say that if a social scientist did the same thing that I did then the perpective would be more valid?

What is all of this nonsense about the grass being greener? I am sure you would have a different response if you were a convicted felon who is the prison "bitch" and made to service every inmate with his hand, mouth and ass that will provide you with protection. I guess vs that scenario your current life is peachy and the grass is very green. You really have me confused here with your response because you basically did not say anything relevant.

I do understand what Tiger Moth is trying to explain here.......

We are all focused on the actual complains / situation of the BG's, whereas TM implies that they should not really complain as they did 'improve' their situation / security already by moving from the ricefield in the poor village to the bar in BKK.

Of course, compare the bar situation with whatever better situation and they are still bottom of the ladder.

And hence the grass is always greener elsewhere !

Cheers !

They are most definitely not "fun" and they pay shit.

---------------------------

Guess we need to take it one step further: For most women in LOS, work, ANYWHERE, is not that much fun (at least for those displaced from the village/hometown to the bigger city).

But then, one thing missing (I believe as westerners we forget to take account of it and like the black/white comparisons), is that all of this happens in Thailand.

I mean, even the interviewee being asked a point blank question (is it fun?) does not consider it part of the answer. this thing is sanook, which to the risk of repeating myself, does not mean having fun, but is more like salt that thais sprinkle their dreary jobs with.

If the activity is not fun, they will naturally put some sanook into the drearyness of it. It's not really a question of the job being fun or not, it's a question of being...Thai, and not feeling sorry for your fate!!!

I have often brought up the subject of being victims of a certain social-economic order with the girls, I never got anything close to the girl saying she was indeed sorry or felt victimised AS A WOMAN. As a person, yes, they can have regrets, but never as a woman.

I believe that makes it easier for them to accept their situation/position, and basically give it an individual answer, that indeed to many of us, looks like a choice they make.

Hope I am not too ::ing.

Archived