Suffering from End of Season Affective Dissorder?

Bhat_Man

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Berger goes mental on the free kicks, Chelsea do the predictable and I get back to my therapy of adding up the league table after venting my frustrations on Bubbles!

By the way Racha, I checked your Chelsea prediction from your e-mailed prediction form, as I thought I had put the scores in the wrong boxes, but.... u did have Pompey down for a 3-0 away win.

Table is as follows

Racha 26

Kman 20

Phiket Pete 19

Sayjann 18

Limbo 15

Peckie Boy 14

Froggo 13

Bhat Man 8

Pom Michael 8

• 2 weeks later...

i like this competition.

your comments about Pompeys results are more difficult because of the way the competition was set up.

we had to give our predictions before the Season started and no-one knew how well Pompey would do each game.

a new team in the PL will always be an unknown quantity.

but if we had to make our predictions each game,would the Members table be different?.

if Charlton of Fulham had been picked as the team to predict,would many of us thought they would have been successful as they have so far?.

it's easy to look at the top teams and predict how their results would go,but any other team are difficult.

at the start of the Season i would not have thought Leeds and Blackburn struggling as they are.

• 2 weeks later...

A mover and a shaker round with many getting the correct result against Bolton.... but the Boy Racha continues to hold top spot with Phiket Pete closing in.

Congrats to PM for eventually placing me at the foot of the table. Cheers mate :beer:

Sorry for the dealy in getting the table out but have been on "R&R" :devil:

Racha 27

Phiket Pete 24

Kman 23

Sayjann 21

Peckie Boy 19

Froggo 18

Limbo 16

Pom Michael 13

Bhat Man 10

My strategy was simple.

Home games, they would lose 1-0.

Away games, they would lose 2-0.

Suprised that I have gotten any points at all.

The whole spreadsheet took me 2 minutes to fill out, and that included the one minute to redo it once I figured out your system of home/away games.

Can I ask ??? How long did you take to determine the outcome of each game ????

Cheers!

Archived