Paradorn through Hewit out

racha

Paradorn got through a five setter 6-3 6-4 4-6 3-6 6-3 and goes to the second round, I hope he can do well at Wimbledon & being on grass again he should play better than the last few months, :up:

A real shock result with the giant 6ft 10in Croatian Karlovic beating Hewit,

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has played tournaments allright, must stay in form :: of course, but he hasn't perforemd well in them. Lost quite a few first and second rounders.

Maybe a change of coach, as suggested last year, wouldn't be such a bad thing after all. :rolleyes:

Says Zaad:

He has played tournaments allright, must stay in form :: of course, but he hasn't perforemd well in them. Lost quite a few first and second rounders.

Maybe a change of coach, as suggested last year, wouldn't be such a bad thing after all.
:rolleyes:

Lleyton Hewitt sacked his coach not long before Wimbledon so not a good idea on his part anyway.

I think some of them go off the boil .

And don't forget the money even for a first round lose.

But they do not like to be beaten,sometimes the preparation is lacking in Hewitt''s case we saw papers with shots of him playing football and just having a great time maybe was not UP for the game.

maybe same with Paradorn?

Actually I believe Paradorn hasn't taken a single week off when there's a tournament to play this year...he just loses so quickly that you don't have time to notice him. Before this week, he was 3-7 in his last ten matches...embarrasing for what's supposed to be the number 10 player in the world. I'm thinking they might reconsider how they rank players in tennis, because having a 3-7 player in the top 12 is simply ludicrous...especially aa he's losing to players ranked in the 100's due to his high seeding.

He does work hard, though. Can't complain about him taking time off.

Where's DB when you need him?

First, we need a list of the all tournaments that he has played in this year, playing surfaces, his relative seed, who he lost against and score.

Thankfully, CBS.SportsLine.com has already done most of this!

2003 Results

Tata Open (Won)

Adidas International

Australian Open

Siebel Open

Kroger St. Jude

Franklin Templeton Tennis Classic

Pacific Life Open

NASDAQ-100 Open

Tennis Masters Monte Carlo

Open Seat Godo

BMW Open