Helping tg into other countries

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

something like that.

and it would be very foolish to underestimate the abilities of customs and immigration officers. they are well trained in detecting lies and liars. there are certain techniques to watch for changes in the pupilles when somebody lies.

when i was interogated by customs during my border run they had one customs officer quietly staring all the time into my eyes from a very short distance while questions were asked about every little thing in my luggage. they knew i was lying but could not figure on what point as my story made sense (the irani guy spoke no english so there was very little point of interogating him, LOL).

not a very comfortable hour until we were allowed out.

which means somehow, that they will easily find out if you just go on a holiday with a BG or if you accompany her because she wants to work as a prostitute (in this case the original poster is well aware of the true intentions of that girl). and if you do get caught with that you will be in a huge mountain of shit. even if you do not work for a trafficking organisation it will take some very uncomfortable time to explain that, as police will naturally assume the worst. after 9/11 human trafficking is one of the high priority crimes.

and in addition your name will be registered with interpol as a possible human trafficker.

Fly - What is it with you and the fake passports?

I can line up every Thai from NEP - undrerage, Katoey, waitesses, ice delivery men - whatever - and get them a REAL Thai passport. It's easier than getting a fake one.

True - a dedicated terrorist or smuggler might want to concela their identity - but what does this have to do with the post that started this thread?

In 2003 within ASEAN, I will go out on a limb and say no one outside government intelligence circles can afford to create a FAKE passport that will pass even routine professional scrutiny. No one does this anymore - the automation and document security featues have killed this, for border crossing purposes, at least at major airports.

When you read about "fake passports"in the paper - these are not passports that people are trying to use for international travel - at capital cityairports manned by professsionals with document screening equipment. "Fake passports" are used as fake identity inside a country, dealing with unsophisticated "normal" people - at hotels, banks, etc.

So - enough with the allusions to international travel on fake passports. This is not within the realm of the likely for a common bargirl - and she knows it.

I'm familar with your professional work, and I realize that you've spent time with (and documented) a lot of the absolute dregs of society - but if your "default setting" is to assune that bg's going to Singapore have a high likelihood of traveling on fake passports - then you've been sampling too many candies.

I would be interested in one thing (and this is open to all):

Several of you mentioned farang in jail for smuggling Thai girls into or out of Thailand. Please document for all what it was that was illegal that got them jailed.

If they lied, or themselves were smuggling, or using fake papers - then they deserved to be busted.

But we are talking about crossing borders - and the difficulty attractive Thai girls have getting into countries where lots of them want to freelance. So they know they have a better chance of getting in if appearing to accompany a farang boyfriend.

If they are NOT smuggling, or using fake travel documents, what is the worst that can happen? Guys - no country arrests people just for trying to enter legally. At most, they deny entrance. Make her use her return ticket to fly back to Thailand.

I simply cannot believe that farang go to jail simply because they were accompanying a girl who got refused entry. I suspect that they are in fact granted entry.

I think the direction this thread has taken is absurd. A guy posts about possibly agreeing to a request from a Thai bg to accompany her to Singapore or Hong Kong. The "common scenario" here is that she is going to make money at Orchard Towers or Lockhardt Street - I say common, because both those places are typically crawling with Thai girls who have made that run.

So why would naysayers start proposing far-out extreme scenarios - she's a drug smuggler, she's traveling on fake documents, etc. These are relatively unlikely scenarios for the situation that was described.

Too many people looking for extreme drama in mundane scenarios.

Amazing.

SS

Gotta agree, if you are just accompanying her you are just arm candy. If you are "sponsoring" her that's a different story, but as far as I know Thais can get in on their own so I don't see where there really is a lot of liability. Just don't lie and be honest.

So what if you've only known the girl a month. How are they going to hold you for that? Just don't hold anything for her when you go over :)

<<burp>>

>>>When you read about "fake passports"in the paper - these are not passports that people are trying to use for international travel - at capital cityairports manned by professsionals with document screening equipment. "Fake passports" are used as fake identity inside a country, dealing with unsophisticated "normal" people - at hotels, banks, etc.<<<

so the european passport my passenger carried was not fake? and the pakisthanis and chinese who regularly get caught here for faking passports were just doing that for fun and not to supply the trafficking organisations?

fake passports by the way are real passports with changed photos, supplied by corrupt elements in the immigration and by people who sold their passports.

the highest price by the way carry passports of children (go figure why...).

>>>Please document for all what it was that was illegal that got them jailed.<<<

case one: a person you know as well was arrested for accompanying a BG to another asian country at don muang, fortunately he was taken care off by the organisers and got out free.

case two: an american who wanted to accompany a BG to another asian country. she had a a fake passport, and during interogation blamed him for supplying her with the passport. he somehow managed to get out on bail and is still wanted. maybe he will be able to prove that he did not supply her with the passport, but the notorious long trial times here would mean that he has to spend at least one year in prison until a verdict has been reached.

case three: a friend of mine accompanied a person (not thai) to another asian country. unknown to him that person was a drug courier and was caught at the destination country. my friend managed to get away.

>>>and the difficulty attractive Thai girls have getting into countries<<<

in this particular case the original poster mentioned a BG, and i do assume that she is not going on a shopping trip to singapore but with the intend to work illegally as a prostitute.

>>>I can line up every Thai from NEP - undrerage, Katoey, waitesses, ice delivery men - whatever - and get them a REAL Thai passport<<<<

not, as another poster has already pointed out, that girl (or katoey) has already been blacklisted for working illegaly as a prostitute in singapore. in that case her real passport will be not worth much.

and fake passports are used by women who overstayed their visa in singapore as many do.

>>>Too many people looking for extreme drama in mundane scenarios.<<<

99% are mundane scenarios, but unknowingly one can slip into a not mundane scenario and land in more than serious trouble. not unheard off.

I will make one last post, and then retire from this dead horse.

<<case one: a person you know as well was arrested for accompanying a BG to another asian country at don muang, fortunately he was taken care off by the organisers and got out free.>>

Am I to understand that a farang was arrested at Don Muang, by Thai authorities, for either going out of Thailand, or returning to Thailand, in the company of a Thai?

What????

This reminds me of posts I saw about people losing their citizenship. The posts were about the USA. They were totally absurd. I mean - the worst criminals in the history of the US - folks like Timothy McVeigh, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy - and various other sorts who were executed - I'm talking mass murderers here - did not have their citizenship stripped from them. It is almost impossible to have your citizenship taken away from you.

Similarly, it strikes me as absurd that a foreigner could be jailed for accompanying a citizen of a country into or out of that citizen's country. It is just absurd.

Now - if there is an intenational fugitive warrant out because the Thai person murdered someone overseas - well, maybe that is different (a conspiracy or abetting charge?)

But if the Thai person was friggin'; DEPORTED from another country, it would not be illegal in Thailand merely to be accompanying them back into Thailand - which is where they belong.

This must be "Alice in Wonderland" meets "Land of Oz" and "The Matrix" - because it makes no vestige of any rational sense to me.

I'll go away now..........

The Flustered Flounder

you just don't get it, don't ya?

if that thai person travels with a fake passport than the accompanying farang is automatically assumed to be in the business of human trafficing.

contrary to your believe people do travel all over the world with fake passports, including thais.

and there are undercover cops especially trained to spot people in that business rooming around don muang airport at any time. i know that because i was spotted as well (even though i kept my distance to my passenger), but they could not do much as my passenger left thailand on his original passport and the switch happened later ( and i refused to travel with a fake passport).

basically, nowadays it is a very dangerous activity to help cross anyone over a border, not just middle easterners, but thai women with the intend to work illegally as prostitutes at the destination as well.

>>>because it makes no vestige of any rational sense to me.<<<

it would if you would accept the fact that more than a few thai women who work illegaly as prostitutes in other asian countries do use fake ID's to travel into those countries.

you, or most other people including me, will not be able to spot such a passport, nor would we able to spot a load of drugs, for example if swallowed. which makes this activity a game of trust which if trust was broken (not unheard of...) could land one in serious trouble.

listen, we are not talking about going with a girlfriend/wife on a shopping trip - we are talking about helping a thai woman planning to use a farang to cross into singapore to work there illegaly as a prostitute. that was the original topic.

you may imagine that you can talk your way out of it if things go wrong, but law enforcement might have a different view on that.

Archived