Airline / Credit Card reward programs

gobbledonk

Artiew ...

1) Can't help with your unwillingness to work :neener:

2) Go into the screensaver settings ... pop down menu on the right and choose your own colours for each airline .

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says thalenoi:

Please note BA changed his rules to collect miles as of july first 2003.

Yesterday, with an account of more than 350k miles, I spent my miles for a LH first class flight to BKK. Hopefully, it is worth it (for LH still: 90K economy, 135k biz, 180 k first). I payed less than EUR 70 (taxes etc.).

Says Peter1964:

Yesterday, with an account of more than 350k miles, I spent my miles for a LH first class flight to BKK. Hopefully, it is worth it (for LH still: 90K economy, 135k biz, 180 k first). I payed less than EUR 70 (taxes etc.).

Peter,

Are you sure ???

LH is part of StarAlliance and its 80K miles for economy, not 90K........

When is your flight ? My LH744 is in 9 days :)

Cheers !

Says Peter1964:

Says thalenoi:

Please note BA changed his rules to collect miles as of july first 2003.

Peter, wow are you lucky first class, BA business is already one of the bests, tell us how it was...

Artiew, I flew lhr-bkk june 15 on a free one way ticket, i had 49.875 miles, no way they would break the 50k miles rule and provide me with a return ticket.....so no return to farangland. I should be happy no???

Says BelgianBoy:

When is your flight ? My LH744 is in 9 days
:)

LH744, Jul 11, 2003.

May be, up for a beer or two in biz/ senator lounge/ during the flight? :beer:

Says thalenoi:

Peter, wow are you lucky first class, BA business is already one of the bests, tell us how it was...

As far as I remember, internet connection is available during the flight.

However, after checking the traveller boards, LH 1st is not the same as SG, but it should be ok ;)

Usually flying biz, I think, once in a life, it should be worth it...

Jesus, Pete - be thankful that you can afford Business Class !

I am going to treat myself on my next flight, for one simple reason : legroom. I dont care about the grog, the lounges, or how special the hosties make you feel (in my dreams :) ), I just want to be able to stretch out my 183cm frame ! They should just seal off Economy and pump anaesthetic into the cabin on takeoff, then revive as many as possible about an hour from touchdown. If I dont come out of the anaesthetic, at least my relatives will know I died peacefully and that they'll get a full refund on my return ticket. If they do revive me, I'll be woozy and possibly puking, but thats preferable to the way I currently feel after a long-haul flight.

Its all good.

Archived