Ever shagged a Katoey ??

dvarpala

15 votes for 'yes'.

As you said: 'probably people who didn't get into this situation deliberately'. We'll never know, will we? :)

Do you mean shagging as in 'fucking'? If so, this means the 'yes' voters 'accepted' their wrong pick and went their way from behind??? :(

Holy cows! :dunno:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one Zaad :up: ? I was gingerly holding back on "casting my vote" until that one was cleared up. Both current Oxford and Cambridge English dictionaries define "to shag" as to "have sex with someone" and I'm presuming they're talking "full penetrative intercourse" there :hubba:. Since I was a kid in the playground, that's what "shag" has always meant to me. A BJ wouldn't count: i. e. "Did you shag her?" ;) "Naw, but she gave me a blow job...". :p I think even Mr. Austin Powers would agree :doah:.

In which glorious case, how the hell would anyone answer "maybe... not sure" to the reasonable poser: "Ever shagged a katoey?" :o You'd have to be pretty well shitfaced to bang a bloke, even one with knockers attached, without realising :drunk:.

So I'm loudly and proudly answering "NO". I have never shagged a katoey. Ever. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it... :rolleyes:

jack ::

Says Fiery Jack:

You'd have to be pretty well shitfaced to bang a bloke, even one with knockers attached, without realising
:drunk:

Hi fj,

Well, I think that's the point. If they have had the full operation then you might not notice after a couple of bottles of Tequila.

Khwai

Says Zaad:

15 votes for 'yes'.

As you said: 'probably people who didn't get into this situation deliberately'. We'll never know, will we?
:)

Do you mean shagging as in 'fucking'? If so, this means the 'yes' voters 'accepted' their wrong pick and went their way from behind???
:(

Holy cows!
:dunno:

Well Zaad,

isn't it that with a few 'minor' slashes the back door entrance isn't the only option?

So you can fully accept a wrong pick and use the front door :p

Says khwaimaisabai:

Says Fiery Jack:

You'd have to be pretty well shitfaced to bang a bloke, even one with knockers attached, without realising
:drunk:

Hi fj,

Well, I think that's the point. If they have had the full operation then you might not notice after a couple of bottles of Tequila.

Khwai

Okay, Khwai: and here we go again on the "definitions" game :doah:. Bless my innocence, but I'd always thought a katoey is a transvestite feminine-identified male homosexual who still boasts a dick but has hormone-induced tits :p. A "shemale" if you like. Once the dick is chopped off and a fanny trowelled out in its place :o, I thought the katoey then became a "transexual" ? hence my belief that you'd have to be right royally sloshed :drunk: to shag a katoey and believe it was a woman you were screwing. (I'm sure someone on this board (Tiger Moth?) recently answered a query by making such a distinction between "plain old katoeys" and "post-op katoeys/transexuals".)

However, (again perusing the English dictionaries here...) some definitions of the umbrella-term "katoey" appear to include post-full-op transexuals under the umbrella while others don't ::.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what gender/sexual variations the word "katoey" would cover in its Thai form? Do Thais have a separate word for Transexuals? What's the etymology of the term "katoey"?

Erm, not that I've ever, erm, shagged one. I think. :rolleyes:

jack :help:

Hi,

"Can anyone enlighten me as to what gender/sexual variations the word "katoey" would cover in its Thai form? Do Thais have a separate word for Transexuals? What's the etymology of the term "katoey"?"

As far as I am aware all of the cases you mentioned would fall under the name 'katoey'.

Sanuk!

Archived