The predator punter that speaks Thai!

JJsushi

Who the hell are these guys? I have noticed in quite a few venues(such as Q-bar,CM2, etc) that are patronized by regular and "redlight" customers, there is a certain breed of punter that utilizes these venues as his hunting grounds.

I see them everytime. Usually a solitary farang make in his 30's -40's that speaks very fluent or passable Thai. What is irksome about this predator is that he always seems to stalk groups in which there is one farang male with several prostitutes. He then attempts to pick off a less attended to girl from the group when the farang is not looking or if she is dancing alone while the farang is being entertained by the other girls.

Now, there is nothing wrong with a guy that goes to the disco alone to pick up chicks using his Thai skills but there is something low-life IMO about a guy that purposely goes after another guys paid for company. I mean it is as if the thinking is that the guy with the several girls has too many and he can use a little help.

Well, I say that the predator needs to fuck off because the punter has paid for the ladies to be with HIM! Stop being a cheap fuck and go buy your own prostitutes! What is even more amusing is that this predator thinks that by speaking fluent Thai he will be able to pick-up one of the chicks. Maybe these guys should figure out that they are going after prostitutes. My favorite line in Pretty Woman, Julia Roberts tells Richard Gere who starts to brag about his success "You don't have to impress me. I am a sure thing!".

I also notice that these predators avoid the freelancers in the discos and the freelancers avoid him. I wonder why this is so?

Really what is the point of going to a disco alone trying to pick up prostittutes from other punters when they drop their guard?

I first noticed this predator a couple of years ago when a guy tried to pick up one of several ladies with me when I went to the toilet. The girl told me(I guess during his recon he didn't notice that she was my main squeeze) and gave me the card with his number on it.

I went up to the guy grabbed him and put the card in his shirt pocket, the first thing out of his mouth was " I don't want any trouble mate!". I think he was afraid I was going to attack him. I told him there will not be any trouble this time but he should understand that the girl will be available for him "after I leave Thailand". The guy was such a pussy I felt like smacking him for that very reason. I don't like men who are pussies but I can't stand sneaky pussies!

I suggest that for those of you that come across these wankers, you set them straight about the rules of the game. Whenever I notice these guys sniffing around my paid for company, I give them a look that let them know that I am the only male lion in my pride.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"""I suggest that for those of you that come across these wankers, you set them straight about the rules of the game?"""

This statement reminds me of a guy whom I work with.. Been here for 9 years and can not say hello in Thai..

these Thaii speaking punters who know Thai Language and cuture to be successful with thai women. They know the rules of the game better than some guy with a bigger wallet than they have in their lingual part of their brains.

Girls really dont want some short time wallet. rather...someone they can get along with and can relate to them.. just like most women everywhere.

Seems you are a little envious of the guy's skills!!!!!!!! If you keep your "date" at a bar that is a meat market then you should expect another butcher that may have better skills than you to try and take a wack at her.. If you really want to keep her to yourself dont bring her to such bars. there are thousands of other places in Bangkok and other cities in Thailand. What did you expect bring them to those places .. might as well ask them to stand on thr corner of nana and suk and punch any guy who comes up and talks to her.

That's bad form. How about the guy who tries to peel off the BG sitting with you that you've ladydrinked? Either by paying her bar, cozying up, or what have you. Those type people do strike me as the lowest of the low. If they just had a sliver of decency to ask first I think it would all be ok.

I was with a group of BG's on one's birthday at Hard Rock and a Thai guy was going for one of them, but he looked for an approving nod from me first and I was totally ok with it as it was her day off and I didn't have any sort of relationship. In the end, she passed on him even though he seemed a well to do yuppie type.

>I give them a look that let them know that I am the only male lion in my pride.

Bwahahha. I am sorry, but that has to be one of the most asinine things I have read in a long time. Are you really so insecure about your paid pussy???

For goodness sake. Life *does* go on after you and your wallet leave Thailand. Don't be so insecure about it all.

>such as Q-bar,CM2, etc

..and befoe you ask. NO never been to either of them.

-j-

Bwahahha. I am sorry, but that has to be one of the most asinine things I have read in a long time. Are you really so insecure about your paid pussy???

For goodness sake. Life *does* go on after you and your wallet leave Thailand. Don't be so insecure about it all.

What am I being insecure about? The fact that some punk ass punter can't pay for his own pussy and has to leech off of others? The discos are full of freelancers.

I just think that it is a shit way to get a prostitute when all you have to do is talk to unattached ones which are a sure bet.

BTW- maybe you missed the point it is not about being "insecure" it is about respect. Would you want an univited guest crashing your party? I have personally experienced it once but I see these guys lurking all of the time in discos full of unattached prostittues but for some reason they target the attached ones. That in my book is simply a loser.

Says check_bin_krap:

Whats the problem? Are you afraid that your paid workers won't stick to the contract
:neener:

Far from it my "workers" get paid very well with all sorts of perks and additioanl benefits! When their "contracts" are up they are always seeking extensions :p

Says whosyourdaddy:

Seems you are a little envious of the guy's skills!!!!!!!! If you keep your "date" at a bar that is a meat market then you should expect another butcher that may have better skills than you to try and take a wack at her.. If you really want to keep her to yourself dont bring her to such bars. there are thousands of other places in Bangkok and other cities in Thailand. What did you expect bring them to those places .. might as well ask them to stand on thr corner of nana and suk and punch any guy who comes up and talks to her.

Where did you gather that I am envious? I actually speak passable Thai to communicate on a basic sanuk level. Advanced conversations about politics, art, science and such are beyond my current language skills and I have yet to talk to a prostitute about those things.

I don't have a problem with a guy talking to someone with me or any other punter. I have a problem with another punter targeting prostitutes already paid for!

yeah most be something like that. he should really blame the girls or himself for not realising he's dealing with live 'rentals' & not a bloody rental car or something.

sure I know what jjsushi is going at & if I had the dough to entertain that many whores I'd probably be just as pissed, but really spare us & the poor thai fluent speaking farangs :doah:

did benefit from a similar 'deal' once in ibiza club pattaya, where a guy had BF'ed 5 or so planet rock girls. had clearly made up his mind about his fave of the bunch to shag & that the rest would get 'less' pay, but afterall it seemed a happy group. soon though one of the 'loose' girls started hitting on me & I was more than interested had hung about in the moreless 'empty' club so sooner than not we're kissing & stuff. As that friendly guy still buys her drinks, x etc. I inquire whether me sorta kidnapping her is cool with him & he give the thumbs up or similar :drunk:

that some of the other girls in the group starts joking about us that she likes it up the .... - does not lower my expectations :hubba:

Conclusion: already BF'ed excess BG's is a nice supplement in the clubs :bow:

Archived