The predator punter that speaks Thai!

JJsushi

>Now, I am rambling but I hope you get my gist- I like hanging out with prostitutes.

All you said - well said. You were clever enough to keep all the good things from all the worlds in Thai.

Fuckin me - anchored with one ex-bg. Not too bad but sometimes makes me think - "I hate this office work".

Carry on, a mistake or a regret is not on your path.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there Chico,

I love your line :)

> I often came back from the toilet to find some hopeful >sniffing around my bitch.

Tell me about it, im from England and the same thing has happened with me, but i get an obserd kick out of it, and think yep, thats my girl, and being the guy with her and going to be the same guy that will be leaveing with her at the end of the night, i dont mind at all who cracks onto my girlfriends hear or in Thailand, and the funny thing is that, the girls love the trust you give them as well.

Cheer and have fun Roman

O.K. good for you that its not like that in L.A. But honestly, why bother getting annoyed and spending time about such a minor point that guys hit on girls? It happens everywhere, maybe with the exception of movie star L.A.

I simply do not get it, unless its some kind of lack of confidence in yourself.

Says check_bin_krap:

O.K. good for you that its not like that in L.A. But honestly, why bother getting annoyed and spending time about such a minor point that guys hit on girls? It happens everywhere, maybe with the exception of movie star L.A.

I simply do not get it, unless its some kind of lack of confidence in yourself.

Well if you don't "get it" by now there is nothing I can write that will help you "get it".

:beer:

Don't see what the big deal is. Be secure in yourself so these things don't even matter.

Getting mad about it doesn't do anything. Obviously JJ holds onto this anger pretty sharply. What's the source of this anger? Rude people are everywhere. Happened to me in the states lots of times. Didn't matter to me as I trust the people I keep company with.

Then this "person" (predator) we are talking about is some built up anonymous person who "targets" girls in groups with farangs. I don't think this would be their only modus operandi. Think these guys would do it to most any group.

All this raw tension, "Maybe the guy needs his ass kicked." Why don't you go ahead and do something about it next time and get your anger out so we can bypass all this. Violent words are included in many of your statements. yawn.

Quite frankly, I think this "predator" guy is way ahead on points as it has obviously ruined more than one of your evenings.

<<burp>>

Ro,

What are you doing on the board at that time of night? It's Saturday for Chrissakes. Even I managed to get out for a few hours :: Mind you - it was shite and I shouldn't have bothered.

Loved the Drum 'n' Bass by the way.

Chinatown meetings - the best. Some poor guy was in the pub the other night and totally and purely co-incidentally was wearing a Singha T-shirt. Of course we assumed that he was looking for us. Poor bastard couldn't escape quick enough. (I think it was being approached by a complete stranger in a dodgy Soho boozer and being told "My penis still works and I have money for the beer" )

Well, wouldn't any of us run away?

?Smart guy! I would have done exactly the same thing and probably thrown in an expensive condom as a gesture of good will.?

Looking over your many replies in this thread it looks to me like you have been doing some backpedaling from what you originally wrote (very understandable :)).

It?s very difficult to reliably predict the behavior of others in hypothetical situations (even if you know them well), but if your original post is any indication of your true feelings towards guys going after your ?pride? with carnal intentions. Then I kind of doubt you would have done the smart thing as you suggest. Seems more likely you would have taken your tough guy stance and ended up floating facedown in a nearby klong?

Not trying to ruffle your feathers here that?s just how I read it. :beer:

ST

Archived