The predator punter that speaks Thai!

JJsushi

it is about respect.

-----------------------------------

More like courtesy, I'd say, a quality that has some currency but not too much in such a scene. It's nice to come across it, but yes, i would not expect it.

PS: I'd be more :: if i was in a bookstore and some guy came and took a book out of my hand....While speaking thai ! :D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

First of all, to the poster reflecting about girl getting barfined at bar while you're talking to her. Hey...it's first come, first serve. While maybe rude, you never lose your chance....just your turn. She is there to get offed by a punter, not sit at the bar and talk. Can be fustrating if you're in the middle of an interview, but you cannot complain that you bought her 5 LD's, and she left with someone else. Should be able to know if you want to barfine her after the first. Gotta either shit, or get off the pot, especially where stunners are concerned. The store in 'open', and they go fast.

JJ,

I understand your point, but these are not your regular 'girlfriends', like in the West. What are these girls thinking about most while they are with you? What they will be doing after you leave. The girls, just like us, are always 'scouting' for the next score. Falang expats who speak the language, know this, and will often leave their 'card' with a girl he see's out, for later on, when you are out of the picture.

Of course, someone actively hitting on one of your 'pride', and trying to pull them right then and there, is a different story. He should be aware you have probably paid a barfine for them, effectively paying for their immediate time. I only had this happen once. Had barfined 3 girls out of a bar, and went to Morning/Night Bar with my F/Ler of 3 days, to play pool. Punter might not have known the 4 girls I was with did not work in the bar itself. But he went after my main FL'er, whom had been sitting on my lap the whole time, and very obvious we were attached at the hip. Well.....ok, the other girls were in my lap, too, when my FL'er was shooting, but still.... :: Anyway, walked up to him and said, "don't even think it!". He backed down immediately.

My thinking is that these girls are in the market of selling themselves. You are not the only punter out there, so will always have males sniffing for a bitch in heat. Some will have no manners, but that comes with the territory. Frankly, it does not bother me too much. If I have a girl with me, who wants to be with someone else, then 'go'. I would though, ask new punter to pay me the barfine I sprang for, if taking one of my perifial (sp?) girls.

But finally getting to the specific problem of a guy who 'only' goes after punters 'pride'. That is a little weird. They know most times that all the girls in group have been barfined for only a night out on the town, and will be cut free when punter and 'main squeeze' settle down for the night. Maybe they are shying away from F/L'ers there, because under the belief that girls are from bar, so have been tested for HIV?? :dunno:

HT

Maybe the guy didnt know that you'd payed for them. Maybe, just maybe they thought they werent on your payroll. Maybe they could be 'good' thai girls.

While I can understand you getting pissed off if people are actively targeting the girl you are obviously with, I think you need to be careful. Back in England when I went out with my falang girlfriends, I often came back from the toilet to find some hopeful sniffing around my bitch. If I had let it get to me, or gripped each guy who showed an interest then I would have been having a brawl everytime I went out.

If the girl your with is going to do the dirty then its gonna happen either way. I would be more pissed off about her reciprocating rather than someone having a sniff.

Key thing is to never forget where you find your women.

:hubba:

I suspect the punters you describe are expats hanging around the place cherry picking ? probably more into making contacts for later rather than stealing your ?pride? out from under you.

You do sound somewhat hostile to me though. Could be you are asking for it if you think you can take several attractive P4P ladies to an upscale pickup joint like CM2 and expect no one to hit on them? Also, I detect a bit of envy in your post.

If you are a visitor (like me) and the so called predators you mention are residents who speak decent Thai, then you will be at a great disadvantage.

This behavior you mention of grabbing strangers and trying to scare fellow punters off with the evil eye sounds extremely reckless to me. Do you really want to get into a fight over a bargirl? I mean why shoot yourself in the foot and then go asking for trouble? You never know who you might run into in a bar and it?s possible you might piss someone off who is as tough as you think you are.

ST

"Far from it my "workers" get paid very well with all sorts of perks and additioanl benefits! When their "contracts" are up they are always seeking extensions "

Thats good, so whats the problem? I didn't ask how you paid your workers, I asked if you were afraid if they would stick to the contract...

Cheers!

I really don't understand that mentality. It reminds me of the lairy boys back home with the "oi, you coming onto my bird?!" lines.

If I'm with a group of girls and a guy wishes to try it on with one...no problem! They're not my harem. As long as it's not my "preferred" one or date I won't take much notice. In fact, I'd probably have a chat to him if he looks decent, and if he's a good guy I'd intro him to the rest. If he's a dickhead I'll tell the girl who's conversing with him that I think he's a dickhead.

The other way around, if I was alone and caught eyes with a stunner who's in a group of girls with one farang, I wouldn't see any harm at all in approaching her. If the farang got all jealous about me talking to ONE of the girls he's with (but clearly not "together" with) I'd laugh at him.

There's always going to be competition, you just have to deal with it proudly.

Does not one think paying for paid company in multiples is somewhat a low life thing to do in the first place?

The to come around and say to play by a set of some type of higher ground ettiquette rules is a little bit illogical. It is like the guy getting all bent out of shape because a guy is talking or wanting to take his now perceived "rental gf" that he had last night out of the bar.

This is the difference between someone who views this as a business and someone who loses reality and thinks buying hookers is social dating and becomes personally and emotionally involved with these girls and her surroundings.....

I don't view anything as "fair" in the paid venue business and don't really have "line in the sand" expectations from either the girls or the hunters. How can one when considering the elements and who is the composition? It is like expecting a fine quality suit from polyester material!

While it goes against my own values, when interacting in this type of environment, I just go with the flow....

Cardinalblue

You are not the only punter out there, so will always have males sniffing for a bitch in heat.

-------------------------

reminds me the story that happened to an acquaintance of mine. he was with his BF, when 2 thai guys from the table next to him, came and asked him to release her for a while, while she would go with their "boss". Apparently he understood saying no meant trouble. The thais paid for all his drinks, asked where was his hotel and to wait for her there. Indeed, she was back a couple hours later with one of the bodyguards who thanked him for letting her go, and told him everything had been taken care of, no need to pay her. Incidentally, the boss was big mafia, you may have guessed...

Archived