The predator punter that speaks Thai!

JJsushi

This post IS about paid company and guys who recognize this and thus peel off some unchewed material on your part.

This post is NOT about going on a date in a nice or a regular place and some guy in the joint tries to pick-up your date or a friend of your date. I would say these girls would handle it differently then say a hooker who is constantly looking for present or current business. Don't forget, that is she how she views you. Granted is she is well-mannered, she will blow off any passes since she is your paid comaany for a specified time. At worst, she could drop him her business card or number!

I think it is erroneous on one's part to think this applies to all situations because it doesn't. Guys do act differently when they know the girl is meat on the hoof for a price. Guys know she/they is only with you until the end of the evening, night, the week, whatever. She is available and you know it, she knows and the punters know it. I can read guys' eyes who are with hookers (like their insecurities and lack of confidence that guys have when with hookers; usually there is no connectiveness/bond there)......

The bottom line is guys' behavior does change when they know the girl is a prostitute or not. It is the same when guys go into gogos and start to feel up the girls; behavior they would never do if they went to a thai disco or a regular night time entertainment venue that doesn't invlove prostitution.

Don't expect Volvo performance/expectations from others when you are driving a Ford pinto!

Some guys actually find it a challenge or a game to pry away your rental goods.....

cardinalblue

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH,

I would think a veteran like yourself gets pretty good at speculating who is a hooker and who isn't. Yes, it is not fool-proof and some guys are much better at it than others...

We all know the signs that falang-area prostitutes give off and also the behavior of the purchaser as well. Venues play a big role in it as well....

The harder cases would be higher class prostitutes up to a point but then her dates' beer belly or age might give it away......

Put me down for 80%.....

Cardinalblue

The bottom line is guys' behavior does change when they know the girl is a prostitute or not. It is the same when guys go into gogos and start to feel up the girls; behavior they would never do if they went to a thai disco or a regular night time entertainment venue that doesn't invlove prostitution.

Which makes the guy slimey. There are venues full of prostitutes. Why target those currently with punters? Sorry but simply because the woman is a prostittute does not make it OKAY.

Hi JJsushi,

I understand why you're pissed off and I agree that others should not interfere.

However, you probably know damn well what kind of people you're surrounded by when entering a disco, what makes it not surprising, to me, about your experience.

What about that particular girl? Was she perhaps flirting with the guy and giving him an indication that she'd rather be with him instead of you?

Not blaming you here, just trying to find a way to avoid situations like these. Maybe 1 or 2 girls only should do the trick?

However, fact remains that nobody should interfere when knowing they're yours...for the night.

Says Zaad:

Hi JJsushi,

I understand why you're pissed off and I agree that others should not interfere.

However, you probably know damn well what kind of people you're surrounded by when entering a disco, what makes it not surprising, to me, about your experience.

What about that particular girl? Was she perhaps flirting with the guy and giving him an indication that she'd rather be with him instead of you?

Not blaming you here, just trying to find a way to avoid situations like these. Maybe 1 or 2 girls only should do the trick?

However, fact remains that nobody should interfere when knowing they're yours...for the night.

To answer your questions about my personal situation 2 years ago. I noticed that he was sitting alone watching my group for quite awhile(thinking to myself why a guy would come to a disco to sit and drink alone in BKK). No, the girl I was with was not flirting with the guy. She actually gave me his card(that was how I found out) when I came back from the toilet. I asked why she even bothered talking to the guy if she was not interested, she said that he quickly sat down next to her and started talking in Thai; she didn't want to be rude or cause any problems with him so she listened to him tell her that he was a teacher in Thailand and comes to Q-bar regularly and he thought she was beautiful and he wanted to take her out to dinner blah, blah, blah. I was merely pissed because I don't like sneaks and I know his type from guys in the States that do similar crap. I say, if you are going to be a predator be a lion and not a hyena. I have no problem if a girl makes a move towards another punter, God Bless her, but I have a problem when I see these jackals go after other guys girls at the discos.

The places are crawling with unattached women what is the point?

Now in a similar situation one guy(he didn't speak Thai and was a visitor) actually hoisted his beer at me from a distance with a smile. I hoisted my own back and a short while later he introduced himself to me, shook my hand and told me a little about himself(very polite businessman from London). I asked him to join me and the ladies I was with and we all had a grand time. None of the girls went with him that night but one of the girls eventually stayed with him for 1 week. The guy was pretty cool and insisted on paying for drink tab but I only let him pay half of it.

That's respect.

I didn't have much sympathy with you being annoyed by this. Try to take an pretty TG to farangland, and she gets hit on all the time. Also by a lot of weirdos who simply will not take no as an answer.

You either learn to laugh of it and take it as a compliment for the girl, or spend a lot of time being angry...

It's interesting to try to understand some of these fellow punters. What I am reading is some guys are saying to the world if TG(s) are with a farang, they shouldn't be able to enjoy themselves like a normal person, but instead will be fingered as a prostitute and propositioned as fair game. These people also don't care about the farang who either has paid for or has a real relationship with such girls. :doah: All I can say is the tinder is all there, it's just a matter of time before one of these situations blows up in their face.

Says cardinalblue:

Does not one think paying for paid company in multiples is somewhat a low life thing to do in the first place?

To be fair to you I never answered the question and instead gave you a smart assed answer.

To answer your question CB, I at times like the company of several BG's not for the purpose of sex but to go out and shed my "good guy" image. BG's are pretty carefree and maximize sanuk value without too much care to what others around them think. They can get "wild" which is what I like at times. You take out 3-5 of them to a disco who are cool with each other and you are guaranteed to have a good time without any hangups or inhibitions.

Maybe, with your being an expat that interacts in regular Thai life and who also partakes of the scene can understand my point.

I do get bored at times with the company of normal Thai girls, GTG's etc, simply because I always have to act proper. I am not a mere sex-tourist when I visit here rather I have a wide range of relationships with Thais on numerous social levels. I have to at many times wear many different hats,delegate who and how much time I spend with certain people and be extremely discrete about my ventures into the "scene".

Some of the normal Thais that I associate with may suspect that I dabble but there is no way confirm those suspicions. The women may suspect because I politely decline offers to be matched with nice respectable ladies every time they want to introduce me to someone.

The Thai men, well some of them I do hang out with do way more whoring around than I will ever do but it is always conducted in such a way that it is acceptable and not in your face. Generally when I go out with them it is to a karaoke place or disco where they have several female "friends". They have no desire, interest or curiosity to go to a Patpong, NEP or SC. I would never even suggest to them that we go to such places because they are considered "low rent" in a sense.

I like going to the NEP, SC and PP because when I do so I always go alone or with a farang friend who may be in town the same time as me. At such farang places I can be JJsushi the American tourist and not Khun JJsushi the friend or more appropriately the GUEST of certain Thais who has to be mindful of things like status and who has to be careful about what he says how he acts and his level of politeness.

I don't know if you have many Thai friends outside of the "scene" CB but in my experience the ones outside of the scene have an abnormal sense of taking the role of playing 'host", almost to the point ofmaking plans for your entire stay and they like to "show you off" to their other Thai friends for whatever reasons(that at least is my impression).

I mean a simple thing like going to a restaurant has to be negotiated. I can easily take the skytrain or taxi to the venue in 20min but instead someone insists on driving or sending their driver through ridiculous BKK traffic, thereby increasing the amount of wasted time. Then at the restaurant they refuse to take your money to pay the bill. So then you do things like buy small gifts, so that you don't appear to be a leech(that is what I do at least).

They also have a habit of incessantly calling you during the day and night to ask what you are doing and if you want to go out to eat or drink or a party etc. When you respectfully decline because you make up a reason that does not diminish their request or hospitality(how do you tell someone you are going to a disco with a prostitute?), you have to remember what you told them because invariably they will politely ask you how was your engagement that you canceled on them for.

Now, I am rambling but I hope you get my gist- I like hanging out with prostitutes.

Says check_bin_krap:

I didn't have much sympathy with you being annoyed by this. Try to take an pretty TG to farangland, and she gets hit on all the time. Also by a lot of weirdos who simply will not take no as an answer.

You either learn to laugh of it and take it as a compliment for the girl, or spend a lot of time being angry...

Dude, not looking for sympathy nor do I want any. Re-read my post and I don't believe that you will find me looking for any validation either.

I know plenty of TG's in LA and they do not get hit on all the time because in LA Asians are a dime a dozen and few Americans can tell the difference between a Thai, Filipina, Viet, etc. Too many hot model type farang chicks in LA to be hounding after Asian ones. Even the Asian guys don't care too much for Asian chicks

Says Escape Rabbit:

It's interesting to try to understand some of these fellow punters. . . .These people also don't care about the farang who either has paid for or has a real relationship with such girls.
:doah:
All I can say is the tinder is all there, it's just a matter of time before one of these situations blows up in their face.

Probably the smae type of guys who allowed the school bully to take their lunch money without a fight and always rationalized it as the bully needs the money more than they do because he must be hungrier, so it is okay .

Archived