The predator punter that speaks Thai!

JJsushi

A good way to remedy this is to maybe treat these "prostitutes" with a little respect and not bf the entire heard! Try one or maybe two at a time and treat them as something more than the almighty "Glory Hole". In my experience, most "Hookers" I've known have been pretty good at paying the majority of their attention on me. And if that doesn't work, Try taking them to a more upscale club i.e. Landmark, they have a great club downstairs with live music. And last but not least, Learn more Thai! Then you can get free pussy. If you're in a club full of "prostitutes" what would a normal guy think? Hmm...women, sex, alcohol and some fun conversation? Remember friend, you are renting them not buying them! Now.... if she wants to leave with him.....Bye!

:beer:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey you sound like a real Jar Head I would be very scared if I saw you as you sound like a Marine type Yank a real toughy.Wake up fool there ho's if someone with better language skills than your own hits on a real girlfriend then I can understand your attiude but if hanging out with working girls dont be silly and get upset. :clown:

I think maybe JJ is taking the piss here? The whole post seems quite unlike his usual very reasonable self. Or maybe some board members have become posessed. Did you see Zanemay's latest in Relationships? Many great observations and no mentions of anal sex or blowjobs!!! :o

Ranger

O.k. how about this senario...you are out with a GTG, and you are having dinner in a respectable place, far from the "sanuk venues" and some asshole makes a play for her. she ignores him, and you tell him to fuck off politely. He persists. Finally when you are pissed and ready to kill the bastard, he backs off saying he made a mistake...Sorry, but if you are out in a group, or other wise, an approaching punter should respect the moment and not interfere, as he could damned well be wrong. And why should every Thai woman be mistaken for a hooker in the farang's eyes?

Hi,

But we are talking about sanuk area's (cm2, etc.,). If with single girl, who obviously is your permanate girl friend, then an entirlely different situation. I would kill the bastard. as would you.

But this thread is about an entierly different situation.

HT

I guess my point was where do these guys stop? You have some guys who just think they can walk up to any Thai woman anytime, anywhere and try to negotiate business. I've seen assholes do it here in the USA at Thai temples and social functions! Some guys are just born assholes I guess...

Says Chico:

If the girl your with is going to do the dirty then its gonna happen either way. I would be more pissed off about her reciprocating rather than someone having a sniff.

No problem if the girl makes the contact as that is her choice. The barfine is paid but nothing else until the evening is over. Now if she is a peripheral girl in my company and I really have no true interest in her and goes after another guy for a possible better payoff that is okay in my book. She is in business and that is okay.

The problem is the farang who lurks about and targets these girls without even introducing himself to the punter who has already paid for her. At least have the balls to tell the other guy your name and buy him a beer. Don't wait till he goes to the toilet or turns hishead and then try to chat up the lady.

Says short-time:

You do sound somewhat hostile to me though. Could be you are asking for it if you think you can take several attractive P4P ladies to an upscale pickup joint like CM2 and expect no one to hit on them? Also, I detect a bit of envy in your post.

Hostile ? Why because I don't take shit from a low life?

Please quote where you detect I am envious and please do tell me why I am envious.

If you are a visitor (like me) and the so called predators you mention are residents who speak decent Thai, then you will be at a great disadvantage.

Yes I am a visitor and no I don't see how that gives me a great disadvantage. I am paying for a prostitute not a loyal wife or girlfriend.

This behavior you mention of grabbing strangers and trying to scare fellow punters off with the evil eye sounds extremely reckless to me. Do you really want to get into a fight over a bargirl? I mean why shoot yourself in the foot and then go asking for trouble? You never know who you might run into in a bar and it?s possible you might piss someone off who is as tough as you think you are.

ST

Let's see, it is not being about thinking I am tough or fighting over a prostittute. The principle is simple. Do not crash my party unless you are invited or ask permission. Do you like uninvited guests? There are plenty of prostittutes available in several venues. Why even bother going after someone else's paid for company for the night? I can care less if you are a local setting up something long term or seeking something for the night. The intentions are negligible to me.

Wait your turn! Plain and simple disrespect where I come from.

Archived