The predator punter that speaks Thai!

JJsushi

Says HIGH THAIED:

Hi,

But we are talking about sanuk area's (cm2, etc.,). If with single girl, who obviously is your permanate girl friend, then an entirlely different situation.

HT

I don't think there is much of a difference. What is so different aboutt whetther the girl is a prostittue or not. The point is the other punter that has no respect for someone that is in your company, who gives a shit if it is a BG or NBG? The guy is wrong for doing it, plain and simple.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree here! After all, how does the "crasher" know if the girl is a prostitute or not? The venue does not or should not matter. What constitutes a "sanuk venue" anyway? I have gone for meals at the Soi 7 food court with GTGs and BGs as well, does a "crasher" have a right to cut in just because we are on lowere Sukhumvit as opposed to a place across town? As I said, some guys just have no sense of where to stop...

Says LondonFun:

The other way around, if I was alone and caught eyes with a stunner who's in a group of girls with one farang, I wouldn't see any harm at all in approaching her. If the farang got all jealous about me talking to ONE of the girls he's with (but clearly not "together" with) I'd laugh at him.

There's always going to be competition, you just have to deal with it proudly.

Where I grew up(a medium sized town where everybody had a father, uncle, brother or cousin in the waste management, construction or restaurant business), your way is a sure way to get thrashed. What you describe is plain and simple disrespect for the other guy. You like many posters assume it is about jealousy over a girl. The girl is not the issue. The issue is where does the other guy who is a complete stranger to you, feel that it is his right to step into your group uninvited or not at least trying to get himself on the guest list.

A simple "hello" is usually all it takes to establish a little respect.

Says cardinalblue:

Does not one think paying for paid company in multiples is somewhat a low life thing to do in the first place?

Does not one or many think paying for a prostitute is "somewhat a low life thing to do in the first place"?

You can do better than that CB :p

The to come around and say to play by a set of some type of higher ground ettiquette rules is a little bit illogical. It is like the guy getting all bent out of shape because a guy is talking or wanting to take his now perceived "rental gf" that he had last night out of the bar.

This is the difference between someone who views this as a business and someone who loses reality and thinks buying hookers is social dating and becomes personally and emotionally involved with these girls and her surroundings.....

The flaw in your argument is that you assume this about hookers. I believe the basis of my point concerned a predator punter who has a lack of respect. Replace hookers with non-hookers and replace punter with a regular guy looking to score. . .what's the difference?

Whether you look at the male female interaction as a business deal or not is irrelevant. For example, if a strange farang came up and started to beat the piss out of one of the hookers in your company would you simply walk away and allow the beating to happen because you only view your involvement with her as a business deal? Have you no compassion which basically one of those emotions that you seem to abhor in your involvement with prostitutes?

I don't view anything as "fair" in the paid venue business and don't really have "line in the sand" expectations from either the girls or the hunters. How can one when considering the elements and who is the composition? It is like expecting a fine quality suit from polyester material!

While it goes against my own values, when interacting in this type of environment, I just go with the flow....

I can agree with you about the things being "fair" part. There is no fair because fair is subjective term. I do however believe in "put up or shut up" Sometimes I put up and sometimes I shut up", very situational and no line in the sand.

Says georgewynn:

Hey you sound like a real Jar Head I would be very scared if I saw you as you sound like a Marine type Yank a real toughy.Wake up fool there ho's if someone with better language skills than your own hits on a real girlfriend then I can understand your attiude but if hanging out with working girls dont be silly and get upset.
:clown:

Dude respectfully speaking...what in the hell are you blathering about? I am not a jarhead nor am I a "toughy". Once again this is not about "the prostitute" it is about the "disrepectful punter"

BTW- I am far from a fool. . . I can be foolish at times but never a fool.

Says Ranger:

I think maybe JJ is taking the piss here? The whole post seems quite unlike his usual very reasonable self. Or maybe some board members have become posessed. Did you see Zanemay's latest in Relationships? Many great observations and no mentions of anal sex or blowjobs!!!
:o

Ranger

I could be but then again are we not allowed to deviate from character?

:neener:

:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incidentally, the boss was big mafia, you may have guessed...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smart guy! I would have done exactly the same thing and probably thrown in an expensive condom as a gesture of good will.

My thoughts as well ::

Says Old Hippie:

O.k. how about this senario...you are out with a GTG, and you are having dinner in a respectable place, far from the "sanuk venues" and some asshole makes a play for her. she ignores him, and you tell him to fuck off politely. He persists. Finally when you are pissed and ready to kill the bastard, he backs off saying he made a mistake...Sorry, but if you are out in a group, or other wise, an approaching punter should respect the moment and not interfere, as he could damned well be wrong. And why should every Thai woman be mistaken for a hooker in the farang's eyes?

I think you can see the flaw in many guys logic here OH.

I take a prostitute to Q-bar(visited by both pro and non-pros) and another farang chats her up knowing she is with me.

Many here think no problem because he is a local expat who may be setting something up long term and she is after all a prostitute.

I take my friend who is female but not intimately involved with me to Q-bar (visited by both pro and non-pros) and a farang chats her up knowing she is with me.

Problem? According to the logic of most, yes because how dare the guy assume she is a prostitute and plus she is MY friend. He needs to be set striaght.

I take my girlfriend/wife to Q-bar (visited by both pro and non-pros) and a farang chats her up knowing she is with me.

No problem? Big fucking problem because she is MY girlfriend. Maybe the guy needs his ass kicked.

Now many like to seperate the BG from the wife from the friend but to me it doesn't make one bit of difference because the fundamental problem is that the guy is appraoching a woman whom he knows is in my company. That is plain disrespectful.

The funny thing is how many people would get pissed if they were in a go-go and just bought the girl a LD or possibly already paid the fine and another farang came up and started talking to her while she was sitting with you.

Archived