How many guys, married to Thai,attending Fri.mtg

I was wondering if any of you ,married to Thai women,attend the friday night meeting at Gullivers?

Do you bring your wives or is this basiclly "the guys night out"? Best Regards ,Stan

Stan,

Can I broathen the question to GF's ? I regularly go when I'm in BKK and have been known to bring the GF along :)

As a matter of fact, we'll both be there tonite :)

But I know of some who are married and do attend...... names ? let them come forward themselves !

Cheers !

Hi,

The vast majority of times I come alone. There are a couple of reasons for this:

- I go there directly from work

- my wife does not finish school until 8pm and does not take taxis by herself

- my wife does NOT like the lower Sukhumvit area

- my wife does not speak English that well and feels a bit uncomfortable because of that

Having said that she has been to Woodstock a few times, and to Gullivers once. As a matter of fact she may be there tonight. She said she would, but you know women :)

Sanuk!

>Do you bring your wives or is this basiclly "the guys night out"? Best Regards ,Stan

I'm in the similar boat as BelgianBoy...but been to Woodstock only 3 times, the location was a constant source for fights. Once my gf came with me and was surprised how nice the people from the board were.

Now that the venue has changed, she would come to the Gullivers but her school is until 9pm (I have to be on the spot 9pm, so only 1:30 with the crowd).

Archived