The Definative Crackdown Thread

Says pro2000:

back in february and i dont care if all the mps are closed as long as the go go bars are still there especialy nana ::

Everybody to his own.

If I have the choice between the gogo bars in Nana vs. the street-live (late night in sukh), the coffe-shops (grace/ thermae), the bj-bars (SoL/ Kangoroo et.al.), the beer-bars (BG7/ ...), the pool-bars (new wave/ ...), the massage-parlours (CPII/ ...), the eden-like-clubs (eden/ ...), the discos (nana/ ...), the painter-bars, the live-music-places, may be, I would probably decide different.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi pro2000,

nothing intended. I was simply saying, for me(!) are besides gogos other (nightlife)-things to be done in in los. Other people have other goals and this is very fine :)

Says Peter1964:

Says pro2000:

back in february and i dont care if all the mps are closed as long as the go go bars are still there especialy nana ::

Everybody to his own.

If I have the choice between the gogo bars in Nana vs. the street-live (late night in sukh), the coffe-shops (grace/ thermae), the bj-bars (SoL/ Kangoroo et.al.), the beer-bars (BG7/ ...), the pool-bars (new wave/ ...), the massage-parlours (CPII/ ...), the eden-like-clubs (eden/ ...), the discos (nana/ ...), the painter-bars, the live-music-places, may be, I would probably decide different.

Well that is the point about the city of angels (up to now anyway): THE CHOICE!

Lets hope we will still have the choice in the future (36 days to go!)

MAW

Archived