Need another job

khunsanuk

Hi,

Well, this sucks :(

We just got told by the GM that he is leaving the company since the mother company is not keeping their promise of funding. This means for me that I will get paid at the end of the month, but it is rather unlikely I will get paid for the one after that.

I will not work for free, nor on a promise, so I will be leaving here at the end of the month.

So, if there is anybody out there with a lead regarding an IT job (web-related would be prefered, but programming / general IT would be fine as well) then I would very much appreciate a PM / email.

Sanuk!

PS And yes, I know this does not belong here, but I own the board so can ignore any or all rules :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear the news KS

Try contacting that big News Agency located in the building I work in....earlier this year they were expanding their IT department big time hiring both farangs and locals.

Another company in the same building is that big telecom comapny.... they may be hiring as well.

Cheers

farangman

LOL farangman, I think you've started a stampede, and KS will be killed in the rush !

KS,

For what its worth, I believe you know that quite a few of us in the IT industry have been where you are over the last couple of years : hang in there. The word on the street is that 2004 will see the entire industry start to pick up again - lets hope we can learn from the mistakes of the late-90's ....

Name: Khun Sanuk

Experienced DBA, programmer, website developer.

Currently manage a large organization with over 6,000 users spread throughout the globe. Assembled a multi-national management team who are willing to work round the clock to support the user base without compensation. Established weekly meetings with users to discuss issues related to the "business community" and logistics. Responsible for making the organization an industry leader.

Requirements: Beyond the standard compensation package I require access to a broadband internet connection and the ability to shift from my current project to internet viewing every 15 minutes.

:grinyes:

BTW, good luck. Hope you find something you like equally well. :up:

Archived