Need another job

khunsanuk

[color:"red"] My point is that every situation is different - in the right team and with proper direction, even very 'ordinary' programmers shine, but it only takes one or two people in key positions to make life tough on everyone. [/color]

True. A negative situation also can make one shine if the situation can be reversed. I think that it is up to a team leader to utilize the team members. I used to have 75% of my staff who were Indians whose accent was so strong that our ears were huffing and puffing to understand. And some born Americans refused to work with them. But once the assignment were clear, they took off like rockets. The project couldn't have finished without them. :bow:

We do need to utilize people to the best of their abilities and supplements flaws for we all have flaws (except my Hubby, ok?) ::

Jasmine :devil:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Khunsanuk,

I used to work at that place of which you speak. Perhaps you remember a Californian working there last year. I was quite surprised to see that they're still in business and even more surprised that they got the additional funding. Since then I've been working in China for one of your competitors. I'm not sure about your take on things but that particular type of product seems to really be slow in getting consumer response. We've had similar conditions up here. Perhaps you've seen some changes recently. If so, I'd be curious to know. BTW, my apologies for my behavior toward some of the staff during my last few weeks there. That company treated me like shit and I was in no mood to be nice to anybody.

P.S. Say hi to David, Joanne and Haruki for me, will you?

Archived