Need another job

khunsanuk

Sorry KS, I thought your only job was to manage this web site for some big Thai company I haven?t been to the Nana meetings so I don?t know you as well as other members, my mistake. Wish you all the best in finding a job maybe start up an internet cafe I?m sure the people from this board will help you make money buy surfing at your cafe. :o:o

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Sorry KS, I thought your only job was to manage this web site for some big Thai company"

No problem, but no the site is owned by Jigger and me. Work is seperate.

"maybe start up an internet cafe"

Hahahaha, appreciate the suggestion, but I do not think this is what I am looking for :)

Anyway, things are not looking that bad.

Sanuk!

Does anybody know if that farang who used to work at the Email Place still works there in Times Square? I was always curious just exactly what role he had in that business. It looks like a very well run internet cafe except their connection is quite flakey (no fault of theirs)

I know, open the Sexy Girl Cyber Cafe A-Go-Go & Web Design Company.

The first floor is an internet cafe but with sexy hostesses. The second floor is a show bar. And the third floor would be your web design offices. And the board room could second as a short time room.

If you decide to act on the above suggestion I'll forgo any consulting fees for a beer. :grinyes:

I hear missionaries do that, though behind the church's back.

Wonder if they carry any jelly.

More importantly, do they wear condoms?

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. ) :banghead:

Archived