Pha

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haow bo huu, oye kien maa, haow bo khao jai. hue oye kien ma kam "jon kwa ja ooo hue rue rang kon"?

...after consultation with the missus... :p

Thanks guys..............this is doing me a whole lot of good, with no English translations........ :neener:

Anyway, I guess I'll post in RS, so as not to get side-tracked with the social side here. :)

HT

I once took a grl away for a few days.

Most definitely a GTG.

Her mother let her come, but made us take her younger brother (6 years) as 'chaperone'.

He was a bright, fun boy, and in fact it made the trip more fun, and eliminated any awkward tension between us.

I needed to take some video footage for an assignment, so she came with the additional task of assisting.

If your intentions are truly honorable (as mine actually were), you may want to phrase it that you would very much like the girl to come and act as your guide.

But you should be prepared for separate rooms, and no funny business!

ranma

[color:"red"] In case you are wondering, you do NOT want to use what Fly suggested

[/color]

KS, I think most of these people in the board know that Fly is being naughty or onery (for lacking of words). However some of these words can fall on wrong ears. I met an American who was married to a Thai who taught him bad ways to talk and he was wondering why no Thais would speak to him until one day he talked to me in Thai.

It was awful he actually addressed me as "Mung", I just told him what he needed to hear and his wife thought it was funny so I got on her case too. :devil:

There are some Thais who think it funny teaching bad language to foriegners and that irritates me for it is very unfair. :banghead:

Jasmine :devil:

Says HIGH THAIED:

Thanks guys..............this is doing me a whole lot of good, with no English translations........
:neener:

HT

Forget the English translations... What about the Thai translations not everyone here speaks fluent Issan. (wish I could though)

Archived