WTF??

Old Hippie

Pattaya127

said

"Maybe, it mainly shows that the fantasies we are leading ourselves to, over there, are not really that much

"life".

Very very well put. I often think and consider the dillusion of it all...the dillusion we can, if not careful, suffer from.

"Wisdom is ithe correct perception of reality-"

Quite a challenge in Thailand...

P127-One never knows... I might show up at 11th and Clement as I have just returned to the fog for 2 LOOONG months-.Backin the hood so to speak... I was born 4 blocks away... ::

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says MaiLuk:

Tho i don't agree with OH that the BF is a control freak, he (the bf) is being driven a little crazy by a gf who is getting too many ph calls etc

He checks her phone, reads her emails, and will not let her go out without him but he can go out without her.

If this is not a control freak, what is?

Says LaoHuLi:

As in 'animal planet' there are often more than one suitor for the ardor of an unattached female. To have 'winners' there must also then be 'losers'.

Good point, plus it's not as if she is fucking around on her significant other like some people have been known to do. ::

Guest lazyphil

<<Well old hippie at the momment he is jizzing in her face and she is probably liking it so accept it and move on.>>

Nice to see romance is alive and kicking :: :o

OH,

I didn't call you a name. I stated, "that someone that is going head fast at a girl no matter what, despite her expressed ideas to the contary about him...heis being an A-hole.

Her boyfriend is making sure she is being faithful to him thus he checks her emails and all that stuff...he doesn;t want to fool around with a girl that isn't really "with him" just like you. His actions aren't wrong...he told her that he would leave her thus she has become scared of him doing just that. By you calling and making it worse will not help the matter. If you leave her alone she can decide who she wants...but hasn't she already decided to stay with her BF. Your just mad due to the shaft factor you feal...I'm sorry you got shafted but really you must get over it. This girl hasn't expressed to you that you were her BF...or I've been mislead. She only played around with you...thus your idea of her sisters talk and you wanting to go to the next level. She is like any women in Farang land...hangs out with a guy who likes her...plays around but your not what she really wants...just spending her time on your coin...until the right guy comes along. This has happened to almost every guy alive in one fashion or another. Don't play the fool and keep up your actions unless you don't mind her hating you for F- ing up her relationship and making you look like an A- hole...I'm not calling OH an a- hole here!

I'm just saying don't be one.

SB

He checks her phone, reads her emails, and will not let her go out without him but he can go out without her.

The truth is out that she is a player. If the guy does anything less, then he is not so bright.

With a girl like the one OH is tangling with, either take control of her or go away and find something more demure.

--------------------------------------

Remember, he heard it from her only, so ample space for interpretation, or rather, no interpretation. OH should not encumber his thoughts with facts he can't verify, even her crying does not mean it's really about being controlled. Could be acting up, or confused as she talks to OH, with very little excuse for letting him down so thoughtlessly. There are not as many cries as smiles in LOS, but one can count a few depending on situations. IMO

Archived