WTF??

Old Hippie

Sorry to hear that, mate!

Those kinda situations are happen all the time when the "Farang" is not in the Kingdom. This despite the fact she is a GTG or a BG. What really pisses me off on those Thai guys is purely the fact of taking control over her, hence it will be a nightmare to make them split up. On the other side I also do not understand Thaigirls, giving "boyfriends" their phones to check and the passwords to read their private personal emails. How stupid ( may be naiv?) must somebody be to give passwords away. :doah:

Anyway, you are a "friend" now, which means she keeps you on hold, waiting for bad times to come, so that she can pull you out of the closet. Happen to me many times and still goes on and on. Hang in there, because (as you may know) Thaiguys get bored quickly and obsession is just a short time thing. My advise to you is simply to give it some time and dont even contact her. After a certain period she will come back to you and wants to know how you do.Then you tell her that you have a g/f now but you dont know how this will end up. You are back in to the game......Wait for it.

Lets meet for a drink when you come to BKK. Cheers, :beer:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to hear that you're moving through the stages of grief so quickly: shock, disbelief, now already at anger. Good for you!

---------------------

Yeah, sure, easy to say! By sunday, when nana-ers meet in SF, he will have reached the drink it up phase, and we'll have to put up with it........"yeah, OH...Sure OH...what a bitch OH.... No, OH, you are not boring us....Uh, what? sleep at my place?????.....You can drive, come on!"

:grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

>I think this a bit controlling/domineering. Such behavior is unacceptable. Though I do realize it is her choice. Just don't want to see her stuck in a bad situation.

Why is it unacceptable?

He might be paying/supporting her, that phone might had come from his money, why would it be acceptable that she uses his facilities/money to talk to someone else?

If you think she is in danger, suspect she might know that too but can't move on, offer your full support and get her out for her good.

And then enjoy while she is talking to other men off your back and money.

>No idea why she would stay with a nasty controlling asshole like this

and

>I am tempted to call in BKK, Just to keep the fight going, hopefully break them up, petty I know, but I am pissed! And hell hath no fury like a Hippie pissed off! I realize I should let this go, but I also feel like "no more Mr. Nice Guy" and want to upset this further.

and

>sometimes you just gotta be a dick!

Hmmm. Pot, Kettle.

-j-

"...that phone might had come from his money,..."

no, she's had for ages, I did however buy her the new chip... Point is, I can't understand a guy wanting a girl to move in with him, but never really trust her. O.k. so he sees a few emails in her account, has the passwords to her hotmail and yahoo, so what, she could damned well have 5 others, you either trust or you don't. I did, mistake. He can't watch her 24/7 so either he lets up and trusts, or he goes insane. And I did offer her my support if she needed it to get out.

Fly,

Actually, this was going to be the trip where I did fully commit to her, or at least talk to her about this, and see what needed to be finalized. Day late and a dollar short, story of my life!

Not really an issue between me and the guy, doubt he knew about me any sooner than I knew about him, no doubt he feels a bit of what I am feeling, though he is still with her. As I said I'm just really stunned by the casualness of this, and the timing, the day before we were planning a trip and when to go for her visa and what she'd need if she wants to come to the USA...sort of like calling a woman to break a date for saturday night, because you are getting married to someone else...

>He can't watch her 24/7 so either he lets up and trusts, or he goes insane.

Technically, it's possible, don't know if he knows/can/want to do that.

The sure thing is - rightfully, he does not trust her. Neither should you.

For some reason he is still around, even more of him. His reasons may well be as irrational as yours.

I would stop talking to her right now. She was playing you both, he's probably a victim more than you.

She was ready to go with you to US, on your guaranteee...and what then, tell another guy in the US she had travelled the world to enjoy his love? We have seen stories like that here...

My opinion would be...she was trying to sit on multiple chairs and got caught. Knowing what she has been getting from the "primary" guy, she had to drop all other "potentials". And you have been told just that.

Unfortunatelly, that's what comes discovered to be behing many "never asked me for money" relationships.

Archived