WTF??

Old Hippie

MaiLuk

Thank you sir!

Ski,

Basically, just flirting with the idea of "revenge" by way of calling, I mean if we are handing out the broken hearts, here is yours sweetheart, and one for him also. I have a problem with this idea, I really am not a vengeful person. People who know me know this, but I love the idea of exploring my evil side just once! :onfire: People I deal with on a daily basis do see me as a push over of sorts, and some try fucking with me, I usually let it go, but ultimately, I have my point, and when I finally retalliate, I find these people think twice about doing it to someone again...I also get a great release from getting even. Like I said I doubt I will call, just blowing off steam for now. But I so love the idea of it! :devil: :hubba:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the idea of exploring my evil side just once!

Well this is an easy one. Get to BKK, find yourself a stunner from the bar and let yourself be seen by her friends or acquaintances. Word will instantly get back to her that OH is done with gf and now has a puying suay mak.

Putting aside the fact that its a stupid game, you accomplish:

1. that you are in control of your life, don't need her

2. you get your revenge in a way that causes no damage

3. Makes you feel a little better

4. Gives you a goal (finding and capturing a stunner to achieve revenge) to occupy your brain

:grinyes: :grinyes:

OH,

I feel for you man! I know what it's like to get blind sided. I remember the sure thing only to find heartache on the other side. I like you...explore my evil side...me to often. Like you...most people think I'm just the nicest guy. We all have to have our outlet. Luckily, I found LOS...unlucky for LOS...who knows...I get to explode all sorts of shit I do on a smaller scale back home.

Move on...don't let her get the best of you here!

If you take the former advice to my post you could see her back! What then would it tell you about her character? If you want revenge go after her friends or family...nothing like getting one of her sisters in front of her...if she likes you even a little she'll hate that one Her sisters like you...right...that's a little evil. More up my alley :hubba:, i know,but still a possible idea.

SB :beer:

Archived