WTF??

Old Hippie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...>>>Day late and a dollar short, story of my life!<<<

call yourself lucky that it happened before you were committed. ..."

So very true!

"...For some reason he is still around, even more of him. His reasons may well be as irrational as yours.

I would stop talking to her right now. She was playing you both, he's probably a victim more than you..."

True, I do think there is a level of "sponsorship" here. Well, live and learn, perhapes I was just "over misunderstanding" the whole deal...? Like I said, it is the casualness of the whole thing that really gets me...

Hello,

From what I have read so far, I think you are a lucky man to have to break up at this stage, in this case earlier is better. I just think that the woman has someone else who seems to be more committed.

Controlling issue on her? I don't know about that. Thai women are generally quite strong, IMO, and because many are taught not to show the "strong side" with men, many become dubious or questionable charater. :cover:

She is mature and she has her family so if the guy is anyway controlling her (and a foreign man at that), it won't be long before she can break free, if ONLY she wants.

Good luck, my last note, many women are not patient to wait for a man, they want commitment, what can I say? Please consider it.

Take care :hug: :hug:

Ouch!! That hurt. Its hard to get the whole picture but she seems to have been

playing you while she got set up with her new "BF".Not nice.

I have found Thai women to be extremely good at manipulating their BF to their advantage bro.

Fly has it right. Better to know now an dmove on

TRY and DETACH!!! Not easy I know but detach and move on-This is the

best means of protecting and taking care of yourself. My sypmathies-been there myself. For me it was "oh by the way I am pregnant with my BF

(some 9 years ago). ::

Bad luck Old Hip,

As others have said, I wouldn't get too angry (hard I know) about all this, chances are she's the real villain here, and has lied to the new BF a lot as well. I doubt he's the real bad guy here. She would have lied till she was blue in the face with him as well. Probably made you out to be the bad guy to him.

Girls like this are worse than BG's in my experience. Hedging their bets so to speak. Chances are the new BF is a really nice guy too, like your good self. And has been fed the innocent good thai girl line as well.... another lie.

that's what comes discovered to be behing many "never asked me for money" relationships

------------------------------------

Indeed. One does not need to be a P4P girl to be on the wanting side. And there are so many farangs around (esp. with the net chat boards).

Many of the so called GTGs will never ask for money, even P4P do not alway do, not nice, so they wait until one guy commits to that, then it's nice. OH tells us he was getting committed, and i am talking in general here, not really about his story, but no promise of a plane ticket, visa, in short no "next, we will do this.." beats a guy coming up with the goods on the spot. It's that bad or that good, depending which side you're on.

There is also a chance the girl can't really committ, and neither wants OH or the guy. But one allows to push back another pretender. In the half-baked compartment, young thai women are good cooks....

Actually, this was going to be the trip where I did fully commit to her...

Not really an issue between me and the guy, doubt he knew about me any sooner than I knew about him...

it is the casualness of the whole thing that really gets me...

Hi OH.

Its the casualness of the whole thing that makes me think:

1. She has many guys like you (and the new farang) in the cue waiting to visit LOS

2. She has done all this before

3. Has no long term fear whatever of losing her current "in" farang (short term fear of getting caught on the phone only, but probably enjoys the excitement)

4. Enjoys making her current "in" farang crazy, and soon will be done with him, or at most place him back in the cue as soon as he leaves town.

He is just a visiting farang right? Which would explain his sudden appearance.

I can certainly understand your anger but really I think you should feel very fortunate.

Isn't it better you find out about her character sooner rather than later?

Some women can be prettty good actresses but almost always there are signs if one is willing to see them.

She is not worthy of you.

Onward and upward.

Cheers. :beer:

OH,

When you mentioned you were talking with her about a usa visit, I assumed based on the other attributes, she had family money in order for you to even discuss a holiday visit to america?

Then you mentioned she maybe even got together with this guy because of his financial assistance..

Poor thais or even thais who don't have sufficient reason to return aren't granted permission to travel to america for holiday or short-term trips.

How were you going to get her to america?

Cardinalblue

Archived