D-Tac Tower Resaurant

stumpy

I think you'd be lucky to only get away with 2000 baht! :: I think the steakes start at 2000 baht! ;)

I repeat though -- it's worth it (as unique experiences sometimes don't come cheap & the food is really good).

If you don't feel prepared to pay that sort of money...just go there daytime and have a beer! (take on a diplomat look and pretend you stay at the hotel :))

I ate at Baioke sky tower whatever, buffet a few times! Not bad when it was 400Bht but if up to 650, then I may go else where. The view is o.k. especially if you go up to the rotating top. If paying 650, I might concider the Dusithani in the Pong, had a lot of seafood, fresh oysters etc, and occassionally rocklobster!

• 2 weeks later...

Top floor is an observation deck, below is a big buffet, was 450 or something including the ride to the top (about 120THB for ride alone) when I last went. One floor down from the buffet is a ... a disco? No reservations are needed, and yes, great view, especially on a clear day around sunset! You can see CPII massage from the observation deck on the top, which rotates, or through a telescope one floor down from the buffet! An o.k. place, decent food but does not (or did not) include beverages, which were a bit high as I recall...

Archived