Best GoGo bar in BKK 2003

khunsanuk

Hi,

I have just created the first set of polls to determine the Best GoGo bar in Bangkok according to Nanaplaza.Com members.

In the first round you can vote for the best bar for each area, NEP, SC and Patpong. After 3 weeks I will take the top 15 bars which have received the most votes (not necessarily the top 5 from each area!) and will create a new poll with only those bars.

The second round will then be just those 15 bars and you can select your personal favorite from that list. The winner will be announced during the AGM.

I fully understand that this is rather restricted, but we would like to allow every member to vote and the UBBT poll software is not (yet!) capable of doing this more sophisticated.

Sanuk!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi KS,

just want to give a further idea: Why making a poll for gogo-bars only? I know of some people (me included), that are not really thrilled when visiting a gogo bar on a regular basis. There are sooo many good oportunities in bkk (hostesse bars, freelance places, discos, beer bars, bj-bars, soapies, oilies, ....) that are compared to the somtimes empty gogo-bars very popular among the customers. So, why not include them too?

I now have this GREAT image in my mind, of KS strolling into a BJ bar, announcing to all and sundry that this place has been voted THE best BJ bar in Bangkok, and handing over a plaque to be displayed prominently. Umm...Can *I* be the one to go award the plaque? :hubba:

Hi,

"I now have this GREAT image in my mind, of KS strolling into a BJ bar, announcing to all and sundry that this place has been voted THE best BJ bar in Bangkok, and handing over a plaque to be displayed prominently."

Hahahaha. Yeah, me walking in closely followed by my wife looking at every girl with pure hatred in her eyes, clutching a huge meatcleaver in case I even make the slightest indication of wishing to partake :)

Sanuk!

How do you compare a GoGo bar, Beergarden soi 7, a Soi 33 bar and a beerbar?
Open a poll for each category? "best Gogo-Bar", "best Speciality-Bar (BJ-Bar, The grave, ...)", "best Disco", "best Beer-Bar", "best Hostess-Bar", "best Soapy", "best Oily"?

Says Big_Kahuna:

Don't forget Best Freelancer. We might not be able to name her here, but she could carry the plaque around with her and show it off. ::

LOL,

this reminds of that special girl from GB7. She was a real nymphomaniac. Every customer, who knew her, was really scared. Her girl-friend told me, she is now married. :(

No, the most popular only (the Soi 33-bars, the Patpong II-Bars and a few more). May be, we can try to compile the poll-entries for each category in one week and then open the poll?

Archived