Why is "Very disappointed in Angel Witch" closed ?

torrenova

Whilst respecting that direct naming of girls or posting go-go numbers is against the principles of the board, isn't the current censorship from Old Hippie, having deleted one thread and closed another bordering on the totalitarian ?

Sure moderate but don't try and play the "nanny" state. Freedom of expression (within predefined boundaries) and all that ?

You might not want this in the open forum but that is where I think it should be.

Thanks

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to write this in the orginal thread but it was locked before I'd read it.

It concerns the issue of avoiding the b/f or at least 1/2 of it.Tell the object of your lust that if she meets you after she has clocked off we'll split the difference of the b/f.Everybody is happy apart from the bar owner :shhh:(so what if he is going to shaft you for a 135bht for a beer).

>> Why is "Very disappointed in Angel Witch" closed ?

Take a look on the Nanapong-Board, then you know the reason. Btw, an excellent thread though (at least two classical posts in there, LOL). I saved it for later use ;)

Hi,

Why? Look at it, the thread was going nowhere and getting more heated by the post. Certain posters even started calling others names (and then quickly apologize with some lame excuse).

On top of that the comment "I am glad Nanapong can get you a decent length thread over here though" was totally uncalled for and reeks of trying to sow bad blood.

Oh, and before anybody starts bitching, no I do not wish to start another Nanaplaza vs Nanapong war. This is personal and does not concern the entire Nanapong board, as I am sure Farangman will understand.

Sanuk!

Archived