Why is "Very disappointed in Angel Witch" closed ?

torrenova

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fess up? OK, but I'll have to make it a quiz (easy one tho'):

a) It's name is appropriate for this evening as it is when all the spooks are said to come out :eek:

B) It has a pool table on the second floor but hardly anyone ever uses it. To get to the pool table, one takes their life into their own hands by climbing a rickety nearly collasped spiral staircase :rolleyes:. There is a second bar area and stage up there, too.

c) It is in an area made famous by a chap named Edwards.

Still can't figure it out? PM me but the answer will cost ya a beer and a LD at said establishment :beer:.

I'll bite a few for you for sure :grinyes:. Any particluar establishment, or just pick any handy little darlin'?

Cheers,

SD

Hi josh_ingu,

---------------

>Go-go's have strict rules. Punters don't go there to pay 120 baht for a singha, for nothing>>>

For goodness sake. You show your unfamiliarity with the way it is with every post. No, they don't. You pay the higher rate for beers cause you can look at tits. Thats IT.

The bar is NOT there to look after your interests, they are there to look after THEIR interests. If you don't get your head around that, you will sure as shooting end up in trouble one day.

---------------------

::

Oh my God...... ::

Yes, the (bars) are very much involved with looking after their own interests, which includes happy customers. And making sure that their girls are not alienating customers, and giving bad service. Hey....just ask a NEP bar owner here on the board.

My unfamiliarity with the scene? I'm so glad that I have guys like you, to tell me what I have been missing, who really know the girls, and what they are thinking. ::

HT

Hi,

"It was about people who *know* the bar scene, who live here, (and in some cases who are in the bars more nights than not), who *know* the girls and where they come from, *trying* to explain to a bunch of once a year sex tourist what the deal is."

No, that was what some people tried to turn it into. The posts was about one girl renegotiating a done deal. And however you want to turn that it was wrong.

Besides, I'm a bit disappointed to see all the Nanapongers jumping on this and the previous thread to snipe at this board and its posters. I thought we had left this childish stuff behind us.

Anyway, this thread too is closed as I am getting more and more pissed of about this pissing contest.

Sanuk!

Archived