Number of posts:Does it matter?

TroyinEwa/Perv

Says TroyinEwa1:

Hi all...I am wondering if I made a bold statement about something, not sure what, just something in general about the sanuk scene, would it be taken seriously by the long time posters or would they laugh it off as a newbie. The reason I ask is that just because a person has 5000 posts may not make that person more knowledgable that the guy with 5...

Well, I don't know about that, Troy, but I do find, generally speaking, that by far the most tedious, puerile, annoying, unnecessary, uninformed, arrogant, unfunny and offensive posts seem to come from members with about, say, 1289 posts to their name. :o

Hope that's cleared a few things up. :)

jack :help:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Jazz:

by far the most tedious, puerile, annoying, unnecessary, uninformed, arrogant, unfunny and offensive posts seem to come from members with about, say, 1289 posts to their name.

you mean 1290
:neener:

Erm, 1291, actually, :doah: if we're splitting hairs about it. (Though I've heard that pedantic oafs with 794 posts can be pretty pesky too. ::)

jack :beer:

FJ,

Good to, er, see you ! I was about to start a 'Where the hell is FJ ?' post in the 'Lost and Found' section, then I realised that we dont have a 'L&F' section ! Well, we should .....

I think that the golden rule is that many of us have more posts than IQ points, and some have more posts than *brain cells*, and thats truly disturbing :neener:

"...Well I don't know about that. I've got less than 100 posts and I'm already a total asshole..."

You can't be an asshole, or I'd see you at the meetings!! :) Which reminds me...Aguy walked into a bar and said all corporate ceos are assholes! show me a cea, and I'll show you an asshole! So a guy stands up and says "I take offense to this!" the guy says "why, are you a ceo?" he says "no, I'm an asshole!"

Archived