Number of posts:Does it matter?

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the input guys. I feel exactly the same. The reason I asked this is because on another board, a newbie posted something, which I thought was true, and was chastised by a long time poster and said basically wait till somebody on the board who is credible with more posts can verify this. Guess I know which board I am gonna be monogamous to. Did I say monogamous?? Is that a swear word on this board?? :grinyes:

Troy

Guest lazyphil

<<Posting does not mean anything other than the member enjoys participating in the board, and may also appreciate "seeing" a few good buddies every day without having to hit the bars>>

Well put--I find it relaxing logging onto the board and chatting about LOS stuff and other matters--its a cheap effective way to have a bit of fun and learn with the good, bad and ugly accross the world. Its never boring and I'm never bored.....

I personally don't look at the number of posts a person does. If a screen name is new, it may draw my attention but its what they say, not # of posts, I notice. after being on here for a while now I can state its the quality of what you say not the quantity.

I have probably the most posts by a person who doesn't spend as much time in the kingdom (as I'd like mind you!) as others and a large part of the time, I'm learning and commenting and asking questions. If you have spent any time observing (I won't use the 'T' word) the various threads I'm sure you've never seen someone dismiss someone's opinion because they are new to the board.

And if it hasn't been said already, welcome aboard. :beer:

Archived