Bare Back Sex and a Guys Aids risk

Does anyone have any INFORMED knowledge of the risk of a heterosexual non druggie guy has getting aids from bare back sex? :: Don't rant and rave about the STD injuries I know about those on my tours in LOS. :doah:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't rant and rave about the STD injuries I know about those on my tours in LOS.

Sounds like the girls should be more concerned about having sex with YOU.

Risk is low for guy getting it from normal sex, but the jackpot is quite a biggie if its your lucky night. And if you are a barebacker (new word?) then sooner or later you'll cause misery for some girl. So whats your decision?

>>>Does anyone have any INFORMED knowledge of the risk of a heterosexual non druggie guy has getting aids from bare back sex?<<<

what difference does it make?

informed opinion? it is estimated that between 500 000 and 1 (2?) million people in thailand are infected. some people who are in the high risk groups and behave very irresponsible have not been infected for years. others, in low risk groups get infected during their first lapse.

chance will affect any calculation. it's humans - not simple mathematics. many factors are simply not known yet, so it is very foolish to make such a simplistic riskassesment.

Sorry mate,

you are kidding, aren't you? Always use a condom, it is as simple as this. The times, a condom breaks or a condom slips off should give you a high enough probability to catch something.

This reminds me of a thread on BKK2Night, where a guy claimed he is hiv-positives (at that time no aids-break-out though) and he still continues going bareback with the girls.

Says daveman96:

: Don't rant and rave about the STD injuries I know about those on my tours in LOS.
:doah:

With all due respect guys, Dave didn't ask for a lecture on the dangers of unprotected sex with multiple partners nor bargirls. I'm sure he's old enough and ugly enough to work this out for himself.

What he wants is an informed statistic or two. For all we know he's not talking about the thai bar scene, and if he is, who cares? If he wants a lecture there are plenty of othere threads on the topic.

Archived