Bare Back Sex and a Guys Aids risk

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Does anyone have any INFORMED knowledge of the risk of a heterosexual non druggie guy has getting aids from bare back sex? Don't rant and rave about the STD injuries I know about those on my tours in LOS. "

Yes, I know 2 men who have HIV picked up from girls in Thailand. Both hetrosexual and to my knowledge not druggies of any description, let alone injecting any stuff. One lives in the UK and the other in Hong Kong.

Also, I strongly suspect that a guy I knew in Singapore also had it however he was murdered about 2 years ago and his body cremated in Singapore within 24 hrs of his death (which is NOT normal especially for non Singaporean westerner) however it is the law in Singapore for anybody dying and found in the autosopsy to have HIV to be cremated within 24 hrs of death.

Cheers

Guest lazyphil

<<phil, i was wondering what the ratio is for hiv positive people who either work or hobby in the p4p world. i would imagine the percentage may be a bit higher. what do you think?>>

I really dont know but common sense might suggest those in the p4p world expose themselves more than most to the risk of contracting HIV....

Says daveman96:

Does anyone have any INFORMED knowledge of the risk of a heterosexual non druggie guy has getting aids from bare back sex? :: Don't rant and rave about the STD injuries I know about those on my tours in LOS.
:doah:

I know of two Westerners who are HIV+... both of whom were friends of mine- both straight, non drug-users. Neither live in Thailand anymore but one of them is single and I seriously doubt he is spending his time inside, especially considering how he lived his life when he was here. I got word of both of their status within a couple of months, which was very sobering.

Then there is the matter of the Thai guy who worked in my apartment building who died after HIV turned into full-blown AIDS. His wife is still around but she's looking worse for wear. Course Thais never seem to count when people ask these questions... :dunno:

Cheers!

I have also known at least 3 straight guys who got infected here. I suspect that I have known many more, but they like a lot of the workers, have just disappeared from the scene and gone home to die.

And remember you only have to get it once.

Archived