Most Disgusting Sandwich in Bangkok

Sarisin

This is your faithful Bangkok Fast Foody here to report on something truly awful.

Yes, I have been known to scarf down a fast food sandwich or two. I am always on the lookout for new treats for my taste buds to savor.

Well, this time my search ended with me finding what has to be the most barf-like sandwich to ever show up in the Big Mango.

Just visit your friendly neighborhood Burger King and you will see it there on the menu:

The Spicy Chicken Sandwich.

Sounds pretty good, eh?

Wait until you bite into this piece of crap.

The bun is a bun. No harm, no foul.

But the spicy chicken comes in a patty format that has the consistency of Lemon Jello. (where oh where is that vomiting graemlin?) And, you can forget about any resemblance to spicy chicken. It tastes more like cat food - not that I have dined on that mind you.

If these things were air-dropped on to Iraq during the first day of the 'war,' they would have been begging for mercy. Saddam's statue would have run to Israel for sanctuary. Talk about your Weapons of Mass Destruction...

In other BK news, they have added milkshakes back to their menu and they are not bad at 19 B. Also, they have the Chicken Whopper, which, thankfully is not made from the spicy chicken hockey puck described above.

So, in summary, next time you are looking to amaze a BG, offer to take her out for spicy chicken, and, then, head over to BK and watch the sparks fly. hohoho

Bangkok Fast Foody :clown:

Oh come on BB, I don't know an expat here in BKK who doesn't visit a fast food joint once in awhile. I even know plenty of visitors who can be found chomping down on an occasional Big Mac or some KFC extra spicy chicken.

I feel it is my duty to the board, yea to the world, to report the state of affairs in the Bangkok Fast Food.

Maybe we should have a Highest Cholesterol Contest for the Board. ::

PS. I think I read today that the BK Spicy Chicken Burger was officially declared toxic waste. ::

Haven't tried the Spicy Chicken Burger, and it sounds like I shouldn't ::, but I do like Burger King and find the Whopper to be a nice once in a while when I get near a Burger King. Actually I think I always order the Whopper menu, guess I am not that adventurous when it comes to BK.

Best regards,

Danish30

• 2 weeks later...

Worst "sandwich" I ever had in BKK was at Xmas 1999 with a big post-op katoey from Thermae (streetname Bong), her alcoholic Russian freelancer mate Nadja, and a suitcase full of imaginative dildoes. :hubba: We broke the Nana Hotel bedframe, I sprained my groin and caught pubic lice, :( the fire brigade arrived twice, and Nadja was treated at Bumrungrad for 3 cracked ribs and a badly torn arsehole. :o

jack :help:

Nadja is a dead ringer for my ex-wife and thats no bull :(but she did look like Brittany Spears when I first met her :drunk:

Anyway back to the topic in question.Its about time I opened a "Spud you Like" franchise in Bkk so we can have some proper farange tucker.My advertising slogan will be "Please come in and have a meal so we can both eat" :(

Archived